Discussion Women of K-Pop Discussion

Ninjat113

Superfan
Jul 2, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
let me touch on a few comments with this one;

1. I actually got into Kpop because of 2NE1 and since I usually prefer talent over looks when it comes to music, ended up liking what I saw. They were charismatic too. Group is still at the top on my list.

2. Sure they weren't a "pretty" group yet that also made them feel a bit more 'normal' in a way, like a celeb who stays with fans after vs. who just does what is required and leaves.

3. Personally, looks-wise, they're a little lower on the list as a group. But individually, they're a little scattered (vs. every Kpop girl/group on my list).
1st.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images
- I'd say getting thick helped a bit.
2nd
- Looking sexy when she dances.
3rd.
- Sometimes.
4th.
- Leaning heavily towards "no" on this.

Anyway, a preview of the group's post of mine from elsewhere, a collection of 'slips' I dubbed "the Series". Wondered about posting it on the thread here but Idk if what I have's already there. Plus I tend to adjust so I can "highlight the goods", I like to call it.

To say I don't discriminate body-wise would be a lie, because I do have my own preferences but post regardless of mine. However, I tend to only find things on ones from my playlist, which is heavily discriminatory. But I found something on a few others not on my playlist too.