Discussion Women of K-Pop Discussion

potatodiscovery

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Yoaa is of course a pastie, but still a slip, never said "nip slip" to be fair :) I don't even think the Irene and Nayeon one is actually a nipslip too.

I think the only real nip slip is the late Hara on a japanese tv show.

IMO for Bibi the unintentional top getting loose was a bit more exciting than the kissing the fan or the braless lives/IG Stories.

Reactions: r766

BigGucciPanda

Tier 3 Sub
May 10, 2022
Cignature's Jeewon boobs have grown a shit ton lol. Those milkers have been steadily growing since last year i think? if you look up her posts in kpopfap she started getting traction around 2021-2022ish and then suddenly skyrocketed in popularity this year (well in coomer communities lol). Her earliest post in kpopfap was around 3 years ago while definitely not flat, it's nothing compared to what she has now. Her cup size is probably bigger than eunbi's. The best thing about her growth that it's probably natural. Those tits are way too bouncy and jiggly to be fake.

Really excited about her future since since her company knows her tits are getting the group some attention. I think her performance where she wore a pink sweatshirt is where people started to notice her tits. Her company then styled her in that dress where her cleavage can be clearly seen. Didn't think it would escalate that fast and now she just performed in a bikini lol.

Fierlake

Fan
Mar 13, 2022
Speaking of boobs growing, can we talk about Twice's Chaeyoung? did her boobs grow? cause they definitely look way bigger than they used to be at least to me anyway. Like I remember back when I started listening to Twice around early 2018 she'd always look to have very small to almost flat breasts with some help from pushup bras and padding I'm assuming to make her not look completely flat and have a little volume and cleavage for photoshoots/photobooks/photocards lol but looking at her now in recent comebacks and other activities her tits look absolutely bigger and just so amazing :cumsby::SALAMI: so like was it just growth over time? a sudden "Growth spurt"? Surgery? at first I really thought it was surgery cause of the sudden size change but maybe I just didn't notice the growth over time until now? please someone tell me I'm not the only one that noticed LMFAO

2uBi

Ryeji Simp
Apr 17, 2023
Is it just me or all the videos in the thread has been replace by a unknown naked girl???