EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

bruh, we get it you're a legos fan., you don't gotta defend or explain anymore, she's not gonna see it.

bruh, we get it you're a legos fan., you don't gotta defend or explain anymore, she's not gonna see it.
I honestly don't know if ive ever watched legos in my life... as I said I just found you folks obsession with her weird. I was really questioning why she comes up so much for you folks, and somehow you got from that that I am the fan?

Man you guys are as bad as every other RP community. This might hurt you to hear but Roleplayers do not give a fuck what you think about their RP or who they RP with, your opinions are completely irrelevant to them.

Man you guys are as bad as every other RP community. This might hurt you to hear but Roleplayers do not give a fuck what you think about their RP or who they RP with, your opinions are completely irrelevant to them.
mf's in a discussion thread on simpcity saying why are you talking about this and that , they don't care about your opinion 🤓

this is a place for coomers to share thoughts, we don't care if streamers think it's relevant or not because they aren't meant to see it. it's not their twitch chat or discord, we know they don't give a fuck about what we think so chill with the policing.

Welcome to the Wolfabelle simp thread where we talk about Leg0s 30% of the time!

Jokes aside the decline in viewership is partially because gtarp has died down I mean xqc/Summit/dw and many others dont play it anymore and the reason I bring that up is because Wolfabelle along with many others probably got a lot of cross viewership from them. Is that Purely the reason why? No but a 1,000+ plus People are more likely to leave because they're tired of rp rather than she changed a camera angle. Thats my 2 cents though.

Welcome to the Wolfabelle simp thread where we talk about Leg0s 30% of the time!

Jokes aside the decline in viewership is partially because gtarp has died down I mean xqc/Summit/dw and many others dont play it anymore and the reason I bring that up is because Wolfabelle along with many others probably got a lot of cross viewership from them. Is that Purely the reason why? No but a 1,000+ plus People are more likely to leave because they're tired of rp rather than she changed a camera angle. Thats my 2 cents though.
Decline in viewership is down to her having no content along with RP being dead.

to all of you who are coping that it's because uk weather been cold she hasn't been showing off you should watch today's intro. she pretty much said no skirts no shorts no crop tops

to all of you who are coping that it's because uk weather been cold she hasn't been showing off you should watch today's intro. she pretty much said no skirts no shorts no crop tops

I bet it was her seeing that clip someone made of her standing up in when she had the fishnets on, pulled up the stream and she's got her chair blocking her as she's standing up.

what in the scam is this stream didn't she used to play Mario kart with her chat and do unban requests regularly and now it's a sub goal?

what in the scam is this stream didn't she used to play Mario kart with her chat and do unban requests regularly and now it's a sub goal?
Scams like this show she isn't getting the subs like she used to. Subpocalypse from her birthday stream was coming up, she was 100% going under 2k subs when those gifted subs ran out.

Someone in chat hit 5k all-time gifted to her. She's still got some good simp whales. Question is when will they get bored and find a new streamer waifu to simp for.

At least we got legs, some boob jiggle, and boob outline today in a hot outfit. I WAS surprised though when I looed to the side and saw she wasn't live anymore. I'd assumed maybe she'd still do something to make it a 4 hour stream, but oh well. She did mention a couple days ago that she thought the goals weren't great, and it seems she was honest about that, but I wasn't really interested in them TBH...

Yep, the outfit worked during the goth day from a previous subathon (I think that was where it came from) and her recent birthday. She was excited for the virgin killer sweater/jumper the other day when it was being worked on (for GTA), so I hope she ends up getting one IRL and wearing it on stream. (I think it's unlikely though, she might consider it too sexy, and I don't know if she said anything about actually wearing one IRL during the stream...)

the standards at an all time low, we get excited for 3cm of thighs

Back
Top Bottom