EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

it is that serious, the only reason there isn't another visit is because her views plummeted when she was in canada and she can't afford that low of viewership now when she is doing daily sponsors

she's also a clear huge hermit she seems to leave her place once every few months, you know because she kind of makes a big deal about it when she does.

she's also a clear huge hermit she seems to leave her place once every few months, you know because she kind of makes a big deal about it when she does.
Yeah that kinda stemmed out of covid, then once that was over, she wouldn't go out as she had no jabs, now its as she's super cautious with security about the stalker etc

Either way if she has fell off or not, 2k subs is still decent chunk and as mentioned she has her simp whales keeping her a float, guess we will see what comes of her reverse subathon as too how much she can peak at.

Be interesting to see how GTA goes with nopixel on the way out, will the viewership stay around for ignite or any new server.

Be interesting to see how GTA goes with nopixel on the way out, will the viewership stay around for ignite or any new server.
The DW vs NP lawsuit probably gonna just make Rockstar say fuck it and crush FiveM

fotor_2023-5-4_6_16_1.md.jpg
leg0s, she did not lookgood when she revealed on wolfabelles stream.
looking a bit better but still cant stand her tone of voice

How did she score Wolfabelle? Wolfabelle could do much better. Must get along a real intellectual level. But fairplay to leg0s for getting her face sat on by wolfabelle and getting to clap her cheeks and being the 1 person that gets to see pics and vids of that great curvy body nude

her viewership has definitely plummeted

pre-incident she was getting between 2k-3k on an average, sometimes would even hit over 4k
post-incident she peaks at 1.5k and has somewhat regularly been below 1k

her going away from body fanservice definitely has impacted her viewership, sub wise not as bad as she still has simp whales that keep her sub level (regularly over 1k gifted a month) healthy last but she is shedding subs, last year in april she had about 5k (assuming most came from her bday stream) and this year after her bday stream she wasn't even above 3k
her viewership has definitely plummeted

pre-incident she was getting between 2k-3k on an average, sometimes would even hit over 4k
post-incident she peaks at 1.5k and has somewhat regularly been below 1k

her going away from body fanservice definitely has impacted her viewership, sub wise not as bad as she still has simp whales that keep her sub level (regularly over 1k gifted a month) healthy last but she is shedding subs, last year in april she had about 5k (assuming most came from her bday stream) and this year after her bday stream she wasn't even above 3k .
Don't get me wrong her viewership has gone down but I'd argue thats because gtarp has just died a bit.

Her always saying shes bisexual is funny. Since shes obviously just a lesbian. Maybe leading those whales into thinking they have a chance LUL

Maybe, but I don't think it's likely. Someone mentioned she forgot to put her lube away the other week when someone came in for an inspection, and if she was only into women, she probably wouldn't be into penetration (but what the fuck do I know, I don't pay attention to lesbian shit...)
Also, I was pretty surprised to find out so many of you dislike Leg0s, but then again I really only have watched the beginning of her streams off and on the past couple years, so I missed all their interactions (lucky me, I guess?)
I think at this point, all we can do is hope people keep sending clips/vids of cars, and someone like Mekabear talks to her and tells her about how she bought a new Porsche the other year with her OnlyFans/Fansly money, and she says fuck it and makes one too...

Maybe, but I don't think it's likely. Someone mentioned she forgot to put her lube away the other week when someone came in for an inspection, and if she was only into women, she probably wouldn't be into penetration (but what the fuck do I know, I don't pay attention to lesbian shit...)
Also, I was pretty surprised to find out so many of you dislike Leg0s, but then again I really only have watched the beginning of her streams off and on the past couple years, so I missed all their interactions (lucky me, I guess?)
I think at this point, all we can do is hope people keep sending clips/vids of cars, and someone like Mekabear talks to her and tells her about how she bought a new Porsche the other year with her OnlyFans/Fansly money, and she says fuck it and makes one too...

Lesbians are into penetration, just not from a dude. Hence why strap-ons and double sided dildos are a thing.

I mean she's sitting on stream right now with a gay flag as cape saying she's "captain gay". She only ever RPs lesbian relationships.

Lesbians are into penetration, just not from a dude. Hence why strap-ons and double sided dildos are a thing.

I mean she's sitting on stream right now with a gay flag as cape saying she's "captain gay". She only ever RPs lesbian relationships.

You guys really overthink RP characters, Wolfabelle the person playing the character is pretty open about her sexuality... in RP its always been less about "RPing relationships" and more about literally not wanting to deal with weirdos as she's said many many times

ok but just now in her stream someone asked and she said i'm more gay than bisexual.

ok but just now in her stream someone asked and she said i'm more gay than bisexual.
Then I'd assume she's now more gay than bisexual, much like I don't know a year ago year and a half ago she was more straight than bisexual...that's kinda why she's considered bi, she says she's interested in both and is into whatever she is at the time. I was more saying... I wouldn't read too much into RP characters

legos ruined the stream for me regardless of the lack of "fan service" she is just annoying and constantly on the stream

Yeah that kinda stemmed out of covid, then once that was over, she wouldn't go out as she had no jabs, now its as she's super cautious with security about the stalker etc

Either way if she has fell off or not, 2k subs is still decent chunk and as mentioned she has her simp whales keeping her a float, guess we will see what comes of her reverse subathon as too how much she can peak at.

I honestly don't think she's stressed about money, I mean obviously the higher the better, but a while back when she was talking about buying a S2K to match her GTA character, she said how she could buy 2 from an upcoming sponsorship alone (I'm assuming Lenvo) I don't think she's that worried about sub and viewership swings

calling someone annoying = obsessed
No the "ruined the stream for me" if you want to watch the stream why do you care about Legos? I was watching parts on and off and honestly didn't even notice she was there, so the obsessed part is letting some person bother you so much it impacts you...that's weird.

No the "ruined the stream for me" if you want to watch the stream why do you care about Legos? I was watching parts on and off and honestly didn't even notice she was there, so the obsessed part is letting some person bother you so much it impacts you...that's weird.
Im not anti Leg0s, but I can see why some people might be. I dont enjoy how she inserts herself into all Bells RP no matter the character.

Im not anti Leg0s, but I can see why some people might be. I dont enjoy how she inserts herself into all Bells RP no matter the character.
it is funny when I am watching Belle and she is done with her clips and other stuff before GTA and she says she's hoping on her crim or cop and then Leg0s goes live and onto her cop if Belle is playing her cop or goes on her crim if Belle is playing her crim.

Does belle insert herself into.. I don't know Suki's RP no matter the character... since she both does stuff with her as cop and crim? At the end of the day have you ever considered that people who enjoy RPing together, tend to RP together moreso than someone forcing anything? Honestly I'd say on cop C2 does more things with.. Fury or Nikki than Candice. I honestly just don't understand the strong feelings one way or the other about Legos. To me its fine when she's there, fine when she's not they seem to do their own thing all the time. Clearly her and belle get along, talk etc offline and all that so why is it "forced" for them to also play games together

Back
Top Bottom