EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wolfabelle Simp Chat

I'm kinda undecided on it too, but she definitely knows "sex sells" when she openly checks for "puffies" on stream and checks women out, so it COULD be a tactic she (very mildly) employs. She for sure clammed up for a bit and wasn't not showing much, but it could just be unrelated that she started showing more as subs went down. From the brief discussion of the clippings, she didn't seem like it was gonna deter her from continuing as she has been, but her mods and her definitely keep and eye on clips/clippers.

I know im late but I don't really agree with the "Shes beginning to show more because subs are down" narrative shes probably accumulated enough wealth at this point to retire years in advance. I'd say shes just slowly gotten more comfortable on stream but maybe im delusional.
she hasn't tho, she didn't show a thing and will never do as long as she is married to legos.

Don't think there relationship is that serious, would have been another visit by now, she not going to show much cause of that stalker shit you should be able to understand that by now

fotor_2023-5-4_6_16_1.md.jpg
leg0s, she did not lookgood when she revealed on wolfabelles stream.
looking a bit better but still cant stand her tone of voice

ya definitely looks like a canadian hipster that would clout chase

Don't think there relationship is that serious, would have been another visit by now, she not going to show much cause of that stalker shit you should be able to understand that by now
it is that serious, the only reason there isn't another visit is because her views plummeted when she was in canada and she can't afford that low of viewership now when she is doing daily sponsors

it is that serious, the only reason there isn't another visit is because her views plummeted when she was in canada and she can't afford that low of viewership now when she is doing daily sponsors
I think her views were about the same when in Canada, and she been doing sponsor stuff like twice a week smart to do and shit she enjoys

She been chilling above 2k subs for a long time now she good on money

She been chilling above 2k subs for a long time now she good on money
Shes had the Same subcount for half a year now (2300-2500) and mfs are still trying to sell a narrative of shes desperate for subs/views lol

Shes had the Same subcount for half a year now (2300-2500) and mfs are still trying to sell a narrative of shes desperate for subs/views lol
it's low compared to previous averages I'm not selling anything I'm just stating facts. first time doing a dono goal in her career was last month, reverse subathon that screams desperate for subs, as for views she lost more than half her average from a year ago and it hit all time low when she went to canada and the month after, she is barely recovering this month.

she wouldn't be on 2300 subs if she wasn't basically begging for subs at the start of each stream. her average was 4200 subs if you don't know.

her avg is 2k, 4k was amongus/gtarp/subathon hype. so many streamers get them hype subs then goo back to their avg or gain/lose. subs aint the issue at all

her viewership has definitely plummeted

pre-incident she was getting between 2k-3k on an average, sometimes would even hit over 4k
post-incident she peaks at 1.5k and has somewhat regularly been below 1k

her going away from body fanservice definitely has impacted her viewership, sub wise not as bad as she still has simp whales that keep her sub level (regularly over 1k gifted a month) healthy last but she is shedding subs, last year in april she had about 5k (assuming most came from her bday stream) and this year after her bday stream she wasn't even above 3k .

Back
Top Bottom