Simp Chat Wendy Fiore Discussion Thread

• Join our Telegram to read the latest news about SimpCity. JOIN
  • While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

Amerulosh

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
In the wet T shirt in the surf clip that just got posted to the content thread, they've slightly blurred her nipples. Lol. I can't even with this woman. Who posts a wet T shirt vid and then blurs the nipples?!?!

Tata31

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
I'm so curious.. does she still selling her content with high price? Did she still doing live frequently in OF?

Amerulosh

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 16, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
The stuff that's been posted on the content thread since the start of the new year has been more risqué than most of her previous stuff. We've gotten a vid with just pasties, a bit of areola in some vids, and the wet T shirt vid. She's definitely stepping up. I feel like she might have realized that not as many people as she would like are going to pay $1,000 for a lame cleavage video.

At this rate, we'll be seeing her unblurred nips later this fall, and she'll be raw dogging a BBC in spring of the year 2375.

If you're really desperate to see her nips, there was a live stream she did a couple of months ago where she had a double nip slip. Sorry I don't remember specifically which one.

Amerulosh

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 16, 2022
It's pretty frustrating that we had a series of vids that looked like they were headed in the right direction (little bit of areola, hard nips, just pasties), and now we're back to a bunch of boring cleavage videos.

roadside11

Lurker
Jul 29, 2023
I was literally going to just say this. The woman is beyond hot, but my god do her videos kinda suck. Whoever is filming her or editing her videos, needs to stop with the slow-mo. Slow-mo should be used sparingly, or to emphasize a meaningful movement. Her sitting still does not warrant the use of slow motion. I feel she uses it to pad out her videos. seriously speed up her longer videos to reflect real movement, and a 4-6 minute video is like maybe a minute. I feel like her or her editors just found out how to use slow motion for the first time, and now can't stop using it. Her content is just garbage. I've bought a few things from her here and there since she's been back, and it's all been very underwhelming. I don't plan on purchasing anything more from her unless she slashes her prices by like 99% cause F playing 200-1000 dollars for a 2-5 minute video. Or she steps her game up and puts effort into her videos, where she's not just standing still or sitting. How about a jumping jack video? Running on a treadmill? Dancing? Stripping? If she was willing, I'd love to do a video directing her. But based on her known behavior, she sounds like a diva, and is probably set in her ways, and wouldn't want to do anything other than sit there.

Amerulosh

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 16, 2022
I agree with everything you said about all of the slow mo being to pad out the run time and hide how boring she actually is. I've been thinking it would be hilarious if someone with a little video editing skill could speed the videos back up so we could see them in normal speed. Each video would be 20 seconds of her desperately trying to keep her hand bra in place. It would probably be pretty funny.

Reactions: GarlicBread80

Gaviano567

Lurker
Oct 7, 2023
Agreed the Slow-mo is trash, why are we using stock epic music and why is the camera focus shitting the bed every 5 seconds? Why is the camera just directly in her tits!? Her tits a freaking enormous you gotta back up a bit so they can get in frame. 4 minutes of over edited actual cleavage with a 300$ price tag. Fucks sakes she could literally eat a banana and rub it in between her tit for 5 minutes and her or her editors would still find a way to screw it up. As a video editor it grinds my gears.

sophiemudd202

Tier 2 Sub
May 23, 2023
I think Wendy is a victim of her good looks and huge tits. Going through life as hot as she is, she is never gonna have someone tell her the truth if it is negative. It's like an athlete or celebrity with an entourage, they always end up going crazy and are surrounded by yes men. Every hot girl I have ever gone out with or been friends with or even worked with all have this issue because nobody ever tells them they are wrong about anything.

I'm guessing that she doesn't need the money and she is doing this for attention. I think she is insecure about her nipples being smaller than you'd think with tits that huge. Based on how her interactions with her fans are troll like, I think she gets off frustrating everyone.

I think everyone should stop subscribing to her OF page, stop giving her money, and then she would probably start spamming our inboxes with nude photos to get our attention again. I think there are too many weak spineless simps who make that impossible as she probably makes decent money and gets lots of attention for being a tease and charging up the ass for it.