Simp Chat Wendy Fiore Discussion Thread

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. DO NOT BELIEVE THE ANGRY REDDIT THOTS 🤣 🐀

roadside11

Lurker
Jul 29, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I'm guessing the person asking her this question, just wanted confirmation from her, but like she even say's in the video: "come on man, that's not a real question. . . what do you think every dudes. . .that ever hooks up with me's dream is? hahah. . . every single one of them!"
I'm guessing every guy that's been with her, their first move is to strip her down and tit fuck her. Like why wouldn't you? I would! I'd honesty have a hard time moving on to any other activity.
She's well aware of what activities men want to do with her, and she has a fun response. If I was a betting man, I'm guessing every sex session with her has included some form of titty fucking. Her chest has gotten her where she is, of course all the sugar daddies over the years have sailed between those mountains. My question to her would be does she actually do the titty fucking, or does she just sit there and make the guy do all the work. (Aka pushing them together and thrusting.) Again if I was a betting man, based on how lazy her video content is, I'm guessing she just sits there and puts in zero effort. I bet she's a starfish when it comes to sex. Just lays there.

Reactions: Tata31 and uwu3299

Amerulosh

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 16, 2022
The wet T shirt on the beach video here: https://simpcity.su/threads/wendy-fiore.141414/post-3362121
gives us probably our best view of her nips yet, but I kept wondering why her face looked so unnatural. Turns out they shot the whole video with a filter on that's making her jaw line look more slender than it actually is. At 1:29 you can see the filter give up as her face goes out of frame, and her real jaw line is revealed for a second or two.

What is this lady even doing? She's gorgeous, and apparently really insecure.

Jerry Smith

Casual
Mar 30, 2022
Why does she blur her nipples tho? It’s so dumb. You have a white t shirt on just do a proper tease and stop it.

I don’t think she’ll ever unleash those warlocks unfortunately.

Thebigduck

Lurker
Dec 9, 2023
She is definitely showing her nipples and bare breasts more than ever.If you look at pics you can now see she is nude and teasing her pussy under the dress.

AGM2588

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Everyone that keep saying she will go full topless soon will be highly disappointed, I offered her an insane amount of $$$ to make me a fully topless custom and she declined. She pretty much said there's no amount of money that would change her mind.

So yeah. :cry: