EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wendy Fiore Discussion Thread

can't speak for anyone else here, but i'm part of a groupchat of wendy diehards, and it's gotten to the point where we almost all unanimously agree that she's way off the deep end and not even worth keeping up with anymore. The pricing was already insane to begin with, and it has only gotten worse. I remember her first few vids were for $100. Now, she has the audacity to charge upwards of $1000 for A FEW MINUTES of footage that isn't even that sexy. On the same internet where you can find hours of footage of camgirls with amazing tits for the insanely high price of $000.

total bummer seeing how bad her page is. again, I don't know if it's HER or an agency running things for her. But it's just unacceptable either way.

My method of vetting who I'm talking to on OF or detecting a scam is I ask them to mail me a signed photo for a tip. Many ghost writers will say they can't do that with no good reason, (Who turns down getting paid to sign something?) or they will charge one price, but then you email the model outside of OF and they will do it for considerably lower.

I had one case where I messaged Kendra Lust on OF asking for an autograph and she responded telling me to hold on as she fetched her email address for my request. She didnt know her own email address, meaning I was talking to a ghost writer.
Another thing to look out for is messages that are organic and not mass sent will show up as priority messages. The typical barrage of messages you get daily for 5 dollar micro transactions of 10 seconds are twerking are all mass generated and not personal.
In my experience overall, Onlyfans has been incredibly dissapointing. I signed up to cut through the sea of noise from normal people on social media, but I'm still not talking to the model themselves.

thing is, you try that shit with Wendy (or her team), you'd best be prepared to cough up $5000

She thinks it's like a career in which you earn more money as you get older. It's the opposite.
Yeah, no. There are plenty of older women who are still active, are still modeling and selling content, and have a stable base of buyers. The thing that matters the most is that she and older women still have huge, natural tits. And Wendy still has her looks (kinda) and her body (with a little help from lipo).

And, quite frankly, Wendy is doing more as an older woman than she ever did when she first got started. Charging insane prices every step of the way, but still doing more than what most people would have ever thought she would do openly.

Last edited:
Tbh she's hotter now than when she was active with her own website Wendy4.com 10+ years ago.
Imma disagree with you there. She used to be much more naturally beautiful. Her face looks weird now in a way I can't quite put my finger on. I know she denies plastic surgery, but maybe there's some botox or something going on. She's taken the first step to that "alien" look that Lindsey Pelas and so many others have.

It's very impressive how well the rest of her body has held up though.

Imma disagree with you there. She used to be much more naturally beautiful. Her face looks weird now in a way I can't quite put my finger on. I know she denies plastic surgery, but maybe there's some botox or something going on. She's taken the first step to that "alien" look that Lindsey Pelas and so many others have.

It's still a personal opinion.

My first post, so here goes. I'm not big into posting but will on occasion when I can.
Anyhow, I agree completely she was aesthetically beautiful before all the cosmetic surgery she's had done and I don't think she denies it, but at times she can't remember what she's said and posted and to who she's talking to. There was a time a few years ago when she was on Twitter (which she never used except to voice a grandstanding, non apparent political opinion) and she was body-shaming someone. A follower of hers, who at one time must have been a fan, saw the shit she was saying and called her out on it and her response was "I do what the fuck I want" I've enclosed the screenshots from that convo here too.

Also, I lost interest in her a long time ago, when she was saying she was kept posting about having a reduction after she got married. And I bizarrely managed to speak with a friend of her husband purely by chance and he was so pissed about not being invited to the wedding. He has nothing had nothing to do with either of them since. And he said she alienates people & that she has done so with her best friend Michael, I don't know if thats true or him being overly bitter. Anyway it's clear she is a massive narcissist, but her treatment of her fans has always been appalling. She's never been a truly nice person and her over inflated sense of importance is clearly laughable.

I mean I wish her no ill will, but I think we are agreed nobody cares for her personality & without her tits none of us would be here.

Gonna shut up now, thanks for reading

I agree completely she was aesthetically beautiful before all the cosmetic surgery she's had done and I don't think she denies it, but at times she can't remember what she's said and posted and to who she's talking to. There was a time a few years ago when she was on Twitter (which she never used except to voice a grandstanding, non apparent political opinion) and she was body-shaming someone. A follower of hers, who at one time must have been a fan, saw the shit she was saying and called her out on it and her response was "I do what the fuck I want" I've enclosed the screenshots from that convo here too.

Also, I lost interest in her a long time ago, when she was saying she was kept posting about having a reduction after she got married. And I bizarrely managed to speak with a friend of her husband purely by chance and he was so pissed about not being invited to the wedding. He has nothing had nothing to do with either of them since. And he said she alienates people & that she has done so with her best friend Michael, I don't know if thats true or him being overly bitter. Anyway it's clear she is a massive narcissist, but her treatment of her fans has always been appalling. She's never been a truly nice person and her over inflated sense of importance is clearly laughable.

I mean I wish her no ill will, but I think we are agreed nobody cares for her personality & without her tits none of us would be here.

Gonna shut up now, thanks for reading

regrettably it won't let me upload the 2 pics I click on upload and it says sign in and then it it says its wrong. No matter, just letting you know I tried lol

In the content thread are two images that look like vid caps, each with a significant amount of areola showing. Anybody know if those videos are out in the wild? Can we assume her content is going to be getting a bit more risque?
That's a good question. I hate the current game of purchasing content and never knowing what you are getting. You get scammed over half the time so I just gave up on it all together. Except for the girls that do it right and run their page like a legitmate business. I will support them and purchase their content but I'm never giving money to scammers.

Wh
In the content thread are two images that look like vid caps, each with a significant amount of areola showing. Anybody know if those videos are out in the wild? Can we assume her content is going to be getting a bit more risque?
Which pics are these because I’ve never seen them? 🤔

Back
Top Bottom