EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wendy Fiore Discussion Thread

I just saw her hawking an unlockable. $200 for one fucking minute of footage.

I don't know if it's her. I don't know if it's an agency. Whoever it is, fuck em. This is beyond laughable.

So can anyone actually confirm she got them out for real? Or is it all the same bullshit smoke show

So can anyone actually confirm she got them out for real? Or is it all the same bullshit smoke show
Honestly, it's probably her showing her nipples through a see-thru top. But if it is real and she's finally made the transition to topless modeling/adult modeling, then my condolences to their bank account and I hope they share the content with the rest of us.

Honestly, it's probably her showing her nipples through a see-thru top. But if it is real and she's finally made the transition to topless modeling/adult modeling, then my condolences to their bank account and I hope they share the content with the rest of us.
I can't confirm because from the video the nipple are not visible, my guess it's she still hidding under pasties.. We need a real confirmation

So apparently she is going live wed night and the cost to enter the live is 50 bucks. She claims she is sending a recording afterwards. I highly doubt there will be any nudity.

So she's going live tomorrow at 8 PM CST, it's not a free live though. You need to tip her $50, and she'll add you to the list, and you'll have access to the live. For those of you who intend on buying it, could one of you guys please record it? I would greatly appreciate it.
116e462a73b4cf9d8bb167b72cc70b08496bc2a42ee48529.md.png

Thanks a lot for pointing that out. i got so bored after about five minutes I started skipping through and didn't notice. She's so pretty, so busty, and so boring. :-/
You said everything, this is Wendy Fiore :sadKEK:
Hot and boring.

A part of me believes that the nipslip was intentional because she knows damn well the video is going to be leaked and people are going to subscribe in the hopes of seeing more and/or that she's finally going to make the transition into more adult/sexualized content. Just her oiling her tits on camera multiple times is a lot more than what she did in all of her old chats and videos and would probably be enough to get people subscribing.

But another part of me is just grateful that she did any of this at all and that someone shared it. I never thought she would go this far. I wish she lowered her prices, but I am grateful for the people who have chosen to pay and share her content here and anywhere.

A part of me believes that the nipslip was intentional because she knows damn well the video is going to be leaked and people are going to subscribe in the hopes of seeing more and/or that she's finally going to make the transition into more adult/sexualized content. Just her oiling her tits on camera multiple times is a lot more than what she did in all of her old chats and videos and would probably be enough to get people subscribing.

But another part of me is just grateful that she did any of this at all and that someone shared it. I never thought she would go this far. I wish she lowered her prices, but I am grateful for the people who have chosen to pay and share her content here and anywhere.
They are the real heroes.

About Wendy yes, for me she finally confident with herself and it's a thirsty trap and honestly i like it.

Back
Top Bottom