EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Wendy Fiore Discussion Thread

I am SVIP, yea. There is mostly longer, spicier versions of videos, a couple wet t videos with pretty clear views and she was going to do a topless set but changed her mind. Shes really not comfortable going all the way.
Still sounds like she is clearly doing more than she ever has before, and she has had onlyfans for about half a year. Do you think that patience and continued trust-building with her could lead to her eventually going topless? Sounds like it's possible...but then again, her personality can be hard to please.

Still sounds like she is clearly doing more than she ever has before, and she has had onlyfans for about half a year. Do you think that patience and continued trust-building with her could lead to her eventually going topless? Sounds like it's possible...but then again, her personality can be hard to please.
She is doing more. She has been an absolute joy to talk to in here DMs too.

Anything is possible.

Also, she has not hard to please. Just be nice and straight forward with her. Remember she is a person and not just a product for you to jerk it to and you will be much better off.

Can I ask Tootie what kind of $$ we talking that you've dropped to get SVIP access?
Her whole pricing model is so bloody confusing

I was under the impression if you had SVIP access that you didn't need to pay extra for content?

Can I ask Tootie what kind of $$ we talking that you've dropped to get SVIP access?
Her whole pricing model is so bloody confusing

I was under the impression if you had SVIP access that you didn't need to pay extra for content?
She does deals for it every now and then for as low as 1k. And no you still have to pay for content

You can usually just ask her outright how much

As low as 1k!!!! o_O

Personally and don't take this the wrong way but you're a madman for paying the prices you do. But if you're in a position to do so who are we to judge 👏
Haha, trust me I agree with you. The prices are high but I am in a position where I can afford it and its Wendy fuckin Fiore. I decided to take the chance and I have really enjoyed what I have gotten out of it.

I am SVIP, yea. There is mostly longer, spicier versions of videos, a couple wet t videos with pretty clear views and she was going to do a topless set but changed her mind. Shes really not comfortable going all the way.
Are you gonna post any of these “pretty clear view” vids? Or screenshots at least?

Sorry, not gonna happen. Dont want to break her trust, which is how Ive been getting what Ive been getting on her OF.
Aaah yes. Because she’s your best friend and knows what you do and post and will one day thank you but having sex with you and getting married.

More like Id rather not take the chance and get banned from her OF. I know none of that is ever gonna happen. Im not delusional.
Take the chance?

Is she tracking her VIP and SVIP content? Because that's the only reason she would know who is doing what. Unless you think it's just you and 5 other people buying, and I sincerely doubt she has that few people making purchases.

EDIT:
If you don't want to, then you don't want to. It is what it is. But if she has that few people willing to purchase and purchasing enough to cover the costs of what she's doing, then the odds of her cutting you off or any of the few people she has is low because if she's struggling that much that she has that few purchasers, she's not going to just cut you off for a leak or two. Not unless she can replace you with another person willing to pay. Which defeats the purpose of not leaking content here because you doing it is not a detriment to her financially. And unless you can prove she's marked the videos so that she knows who leaked what, she's not going to know who did what and her only choice would be to ban everyone. And like I wrote before, she's not going to do that unless she can replace everyone and sincerely does not give a shit.

Last edited:
This is a discussion thread, no? I came to the thread to talk about Wendy. I was asked some questions and answered them. Not bragging. Then you guys started flaming me for not sharing. You want her content so bad nut up and pay for it. And if she is such a scammer why are you here? Just to bitch about her?

This is a discussion thread, no? I came to the thread to talk about Wendy. I was asked some questions and answered them. Not bragging. Then you guys started flaming me for not sharing. You want her content so bad nut up and pay for it. And if she is such a scammer why are you here? Just to bitch about her?
Yes, because all she does is tease nudity and then doesn't show it...she's a scammer and should be called out as such.

Yes, because all she does is tease nudity and then doesn't show it...she's a scammer and should be called out as such.
This, and her prices are scammy. I'm sorry but close up 2-4 minute videos of her cleavage are not worth 200-1600 dollars. Even if you have a billion dollars, you shouldn't be paying these ludicrous prices. It's just insane. And the whales out there, need to stop buying them and stoaking her ego. Of course her prices are going to go up if a few idiots out there keep swallowing it down. Seriously some people shouldn't have the money they have.

Anyway, There's no way in hell her production costs are that high where she needs to charge people 200+ a video. I did some light googling, and you can hire a professional out in LA to film you for 100-300 dollars an hour. Paying anything higher, you're just paying for a name at that point, and she doesn't advertise the person filming her, so it's not a known name.

A standard shoot takes anywhere between 2-4 hours. Let's go with 4 to go on the high end. That's 1200 for filming, then probably another grand for the video to be edited, although she claims she does the editing on her own. Hence her wanting a new 7500 Apple computer (why apple?). With that being said, back down to 1200 dollars. If she's charging 200 dollars a video, did she really only expected a handful of people to buy it to make her money back? There's a reason her site went down back in the day, and it's not cause of "people keep stealing my content." It's bad business decisions. And her charging what she's charging is bad business. Sure you'll get early money up front, but she's going to dry out a lot of pocket books with her rates.

There's plenty of gorgeous big boob models out there that go full nude, and charge a fraction of what she's charging. And their videos are longer and hotter. Support those girls. The girls who are actually out there creating value for their supports. Not taking advantage and gouging their wallets. Wendy knows she has her hooks in people, those people need to wake up and move on. And maybe consider coming back when she comes back to reality with her prices.

Or, just let the poor guy spend his money however he likes. It's not hurting anybody.

If anything, it's only depriving us poors of the chance the Wendy might get desperate enough to show her boobs for a reasonable price, which seems extremely unlikely anyway.

Back
Top Bottom