Simp Chat Wendy Fiore Discussion Thread

• While we continue to work on the forum, the forum is now read only.

Login, registration, reacting, posting are now limited.

WE ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE. DO NOT BELIEVE THE ANGRY REDDIT THOTS 🤣 🐀

Billpride

Bathwater Drinker
Feb 2, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
People need to start reporting her for scamming and get her OnlyFans shut down. Then she will have to resort to selling content somewhere else at more reasonable prices. She personally (using PayPal) scammed me out of money in 2013 when I was trying to buy a calendar and photos. She’s a thief, we have to get smarter to steal and spread her content as much as we can.

Amerulosh

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 16, 2022
I follow her Onlyfans thread here and check it every time there's an update, and...I can't believe I'm about to say this, but I'm fucking bored with her cleavage-or-even-less photos.

Reactions: Zigk and MojoSoDope

sophiemudd202

Tier 2 Sub
May 23, 2023
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
She said she wasn't feeling well and promised to give the people that already tipped bonus content. The fact she said there is bonus content coming makes me think she has no plans on doing a livestream. I think it would be great to watch the livestream as everyone tells her to take her shirt off and her getting pissed.

I think that the girls that don't show their nipples but show everything else don't because they aren't great. I think Denise Milani didn't because her fake ones were not done well. Wendy I think this could be the same, they definately are small compared to the size of her tits but I also think she is such a troll that she might get off on frustrating her fans.

I see two possible scenarios where she might show her tits. 1. she gets angry and does it out of anger (I've seen her post some hot content after a couple people accused her of having fake tits or photoshopping her images) or 2. we all stop caring about her and she becomes desperate for money and attention.

Amerulosh

Tier 3 Sub
Dec 16, 2022

Having seen Wendy's famous live stream nip slip and plenty of other content in sheer/see through tops, I think Wendy has very nice nipples. She's got dark, well defined areolae, and nice size to the nipple itself. I think the reason she doesn't show them is because she has a VERY inflated view of what she's worth. She's probably spent a lot of her life surrounded by people telling her she could make a million dollars going nude, and she doesn't realize that girls like her are a dime a dozen these days. So she figured she'd come out of the gate with some insane pricing, and at least a *few* people would pay for it...but the big "sales" going on lately imply that not enough people are actually paying, and she's realizing if she wants to sell any content she's got to get more realistic with her prices.

I'm still guessing the reason the "live" sessions have been cancelled is because too few people signed up and she's too proud/embarrassed to do a show for three people.

dsanchez78

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 12, 2022
Nah bro - she pocketed over $3k from it also! :sick:

She posted some bullshit IM recently also about it saying "she felt better" and was going to do the live from her holiday destination

She's running her own pyramid scheme this one

Reactions: Zigk

Halallllll

Casual
Feb 12, 2023

Jesus. Just looking at her content, it’s just so bellow average.

Let me make this clear now. This woman will NEVER show a nipple. MAYBE a bit of areola by accidental slip.

Mark my words, this woman won’t ever show the goods. But she will bank on everyone wanting to get a chance to see them.

This is one of those threads I will leave it, and come back to her content thread in a year from now, and I BET she will still be posting the same type of stuff she does now. You literally get what you get with her. She won’t budge

HappyHour

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022
She seems to have significantly change her price range, now they dropped massively compare to before, still high but not insane as it was before

Now she's doing bundles of content for cheaper, now everything is under 99$, the cheaper so far is 29$ for 2 vids and 3 pics.

Side note : I know it's nothing but it's rare from W4 i spot another seethru nip on her last teasing video, it's hard to see with the light but you look closely you will see.

sophiemudd202

Tier 2 Sub
May 23, 2023
Did she cancel her live again? I thought she was supposed to have a live stream yesterday but I only saw some messages from her saying that there is a five minute video of her for $1600 where nothing looks different.

Tata31

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 13, 2022
How much price for this censored video? I bet is not cheap..