EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Waterlynn -Discussion Thread

Please Water post some nudes! :Bootylicious:
I'm mentally trying to persuade Water to post some nudes 🙏
I highly doubt she's going post nudes, its going to be a while I think. At least her latest sets have been sexy and even kinky :hyperz: That red S&M lingerie set was 🔥 and some of the captions she's been adding are fucking hot ...even if it might be Jake adding them :PepeLaugh:

I hope Water and Fanfan are trying to one up each other :peepoBless: Edit: Meowko too

Last edited:
Please Water post some nudes! :Bootylicious:
I'm mentally trying to persuade Water to post some nudes 🙏
Put yourself in her shoes. She's been doing this only a little over a month now. Pushing nudes on her this early will only annoy her (If she even wants to go that far). She seems to be really confident in her tits, so I'd say if she even wants to VIPs will have hand bra videos, tit play videos, and eventually even full tit photos, by summer 2024 if she so chooses. That's the only way I see the VIP tier worth it.

Put yourself in her shoes. She's been doing this only a little over a month now. Pushing nudes on her this early will only annoy her (If she even wants to go that far). She seems to be really confident in her tits, so I'd say if she even wants to VIPs will have hand bra videos, tit play videos, and eventually even full tit photos, by summer 2024 if she so chooses. That's the only way I see the VIP tier worth it.
legit time line

is the super VIP worth it?

I don't have the account anymore, sorry. It totally might have been Jake running it too for all we know. I just said it straight out basically and response was "yeah, and what about it?" or something like that. It gave a very clear indication that she (or he?) knew what people sub for, but maybe that they didn't want to talk about it because they don't want the chat to become sexual. I will resub for the $50 if she shows some nipples or something, lol, and talk to her again.

I don't have the account anymore, sorry. It totally might have been Jake running it too for all we know. I just said it straight out basically and response was "yeah, and what about it?" or something like that. It gave a very clear indication that she (or he?) knew what people sub for, but maybe that they didn't want to talk about it because they don't want the chat to become sexual. I will resub for the $50 if she shows some nipples or something, lol, and talk to her again.

Sounds like you're just weird. Why would she be interested in talking about it.

You mean talk to Jake again? haha
EDIT: I'm joking and have no evidence who is behind the account.

Back
Top Bottom