EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Waterlynn -Discussion Thread

Has anyone asked about the personal selfie? Does she like write your name somewhere or how would we know if it’s a more selective sharing of selfie? 🤔🤔

Has anyone asked about the personal selfie? Does she like write your name somewhere or how would we know if it’s a more selective sharing of selfie? 🤔🤔
No, she said she'll just send whatever of her choosing. For custom requests they are over twice as expensive but you get to request poses and outfits and I'd imagine writing your name somewhere too

I might just be delusional, but Jake is back in the U.S. and now she's alone in China...

Does she get horny and post some real good content??

happy spongebob squarepants GIF

Also lets take a second to thank Bobby Slay SailorVaN Cowabungadude12 that have subbed and have been posting for all of us

Last edited:
I'm might just be delusional, but Jake is back in the U.S. and now she's alone in China...

Does she get horny and post some real good content??

happy spongebob squarepants GIF

Also lets take a second to thank Bobby Slay SailorVaN Cowabungadude12 that have subbed and have been posting for all of us
doubt it, but if so it wouldn't be outside of some custom for some whale/oiler.

also you're right thankum

Back
Top Bottom