EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Waterlynn -Discussion Thread

I hate you guys...I didn't even know who she was a couple of weeks ago, now I'm full on simping:KEKWlaugh:
I also learned about her recently, and fell into a rabbit hole looking for more pics. I've only really found the Kaka related set and videos, but that was before she announced Fansly. I wonder what other photographers she's worked with. Her in that crop top melts me :wowers: Also, I think Jake announced they were dating before she started working with Kaka. Makes me think he's fine with everything. That was pre-pandemic too, so maybe she was intending to start "modeling more" then, prior to all the lockdown shenanigans.

I also learned about her recently, and fell into a rabbit hole looking for more pics. I've only really found the Kaka related set and videos, but that was before she announced Fansly. I wonder what other photographers she's worked with. Her in that crop top melts me :wowers: Also, I think Jake announced they were dating before she started working with Kaka. Makes me think he's fine with everything. That was pre-pandemic too, so maybe she was intending to start "modeling more" then, prior to all the lockdown shenanigans.
I know of one other photographer but I can't remember the name. It was awhile ago. I think it was some swimsuit pool party thing. I might have the website saved somewhere but I don't know.

Thanks to the generous vip who shared the last photo set with us :BOOBA:
Can you also post the other vip set with the bunny outfit? Thank you :pepoLove:

has anyone done any custom request to her?
In talks with her. Her responses are sparse. I tried going for stuff she hasn’t posted to gauge her out. She wants $100 for 3 pictures of the top of her feet. Also mentioned that she isn’t comfortable with requests relating to her ass, and doesn’t want people telling her they are masturbating to her.. sooo we shall see

In talks with her. Her responses are sparse. I tried going for stuff she hasn’t posted to gauge her out. She wants $100 for 3 pictures of the top of her feet. Also mentioned that she isn’t comfortable with requests relating to her ass, and doesn’t want people telling her they are masturbating to her.. sooo we shall see
She just need some time... and the correct price :LUL GL

she will be providing 18+ content maybe for custom request soon if the bag is big..

If anyone has the vip photo set of Water share it please! 🙏

pd. I think this is the second time that I ask for the vip set If I'm being annoying just tell me to stfu and I'll stop :peepoShy:

Back
Top Bottom