EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Waterlynn -Discussion Thread

She got sick recently (flu) and has a runny nose and some of the skin peeled off she has a scab currently but she leaked it by accident while eating a couple times but looks exactly the same IMO
Thx for info, watching her live now and she was talking about it but I didnt catch what she was saying as I came in just as she had talked about it. And her nose lookes fine.

Just wanted to know if anyone has gotten custom from her on fansly cause I was chatting with her to get one and she said it costs $200 for 8 pics is that a lot what should I worry about cause I really want to do it since I have a fetish for jeans and I think she could really help with that. Let me know your thoughts

Just wanted to know if anyone has gotten custom from her on fansly cause I was chatting with her to get one and she said it costs $200 for 8 pics is that a lot what should I worry about cause I really want to do it since I have a fetish for jeans and I think she could really help with that. Let me know your thoughts
Personally I have not gotten custom from her because I have no money, but I think it all depends if you like her enough to be willing to pay that amount(or if you're rich :RICH:), you could also try to negotiate with her maybe a 50% off for four photos and see if it is worth it and if she is willing.
If you do it tell us how it went GL. (y)

Personally I have not gotten custom from her because I have no money, but I think it all depends if you like her enough to be willing to pay that amount(or if you're rich :RICH:), you could also try to negotiate with her maybe a 50% off for four photos and see if it is worth it and if she is willing.
If you do it tell us how it went GL. (y)
do share if it was worth it?

is she open to more adult stuff in her custom request? anyone any idea
Conversations I’ve had with her she told me to pick and outfit and what things I want photos of. I honestly don’t think getting any custom from her will be worth it until she naturally starts showing off more on her own, until then we are rolling a 200 dollar dice.

I did that random selfie thing, assuming it would be her taking a picture at the moment but instead she sent me a photo out take from a published set..

Conversations I’ve had with her she told me to pick and outfit and what things I want photos of. I honestly don’t think getting any custom from her will be worth it until she naturally starts showing off more on her own, until then we are rolling a 200 dollar dice.

I did that random selfie thing, assuming it would be her taking a picture at the moment but instead she sent me a photo out take from a published set..
so she is giving different outfits options to pick from for custom?

don't do it man. I guarantee the post nut clarity after spending $200 for terrible pics of her wearing jeans will not be worth it and your money will be much better spent elsewhere.

unless you're literally an oil sheik in which case send me a few benjamins.

Back
Top Bottom