Simp Chat Vylerria | Jadeyanh Discussion thread

NaM1

Tier 1 Sub
Jan 16, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
And is this julien in the room with us right now?

are-they-in-the-room-with-us-right-now.jpg

fellowbluejay

Tier 2 Sub
Dec 15, 2021
Check out the discussion thread for MaryJLeeee for a good laugh. she went psycho a couple years ago and has been on the decline ever since. stringing along the few paying subs she has left without delivering any content.

I dunno if the part about "julien" being her ex is real but she did have a stalker that she would complain about on stream. I remember the stream where she got the phone call from a guy telling her that he's gonna kill her dad if she doesn't flash her tits. the viewers couldn't hear the call so there's no way to verify what was said. another time a pizza guy came to her door and she started crying saying that her stalker sent them. I never really believed it and just took it as her overreacting and exaggerating like she does with everything.

GoochWhisperer2000

Diamond Tier
Mar 12, 2022
So what is her discord like? It sounds like it's just full of guys competing for her in hopes of grabbing her attention and getting to meet her. The whole dynamic between her and her "fans" or whatever is kinda weird to me. I mean she's basically asking for it but it feels like every dude is just preying on how broken / messed up and as a result easy to get with she seems. It's like that one dude at a party who seeks out the most wasted drunk chick possible so his chances are higher at getting some but with her it's like idk hundreds (?) of dudes trying that lol. A bit weird.

Algernon

Night Crawler
Mar 15, 2022
I hate when people put quirky things like 'aged 23 but sometimes feel 34!' because they've realised that they enjoy doing things like reading books and sleeping. That doesn't make you old, that's literally what most people do.

ZeroSeventy

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
Cmon it's Jade... girl is sitting on a gold mine, she doesn't even need to get nude... all she has to do is set up throne wish list full of sexy costumes and lingerie and I can guarantee that shit will get bought for her within few hours, then take some selfie quality pics in it, hell not even full sets 5-10pics with sexy poses and sell that shit and she would be swimming in money, yet she is too lazy to even capitalize on that. So any form of self reflect ain't happening, not to this specimen.