Discussion VAllure Thread

Dicks McKenzie

Lewdtuber Lunatic
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Having one big thread sounds like a good idea on paper, but it only works if the user is actively looking for content from all the members - which might not be the case.

Say, for example, we had a single generic VAllure content thread and I only liked Immy Bisou. I only wanted to see her content. Every time I get a notification that the thread is updated I have a 1/6 chance of it being for the one I like, which is annoying, and as the thread grows larger and larger it will become harder and harder for me to just find Immy's content. It puts the onus on the thread OP to create a lookup table to sort the girl's content (which he wont be able to do unless he's Simp Council anyway)
Inversely, if you separate them into their own individual threads you dont run the risk of any content getting mixed up and the users have their own agency to watch/follow the threads they want

Moreover, if we use the site's tag system, all the girls are still connected to one another anyway with a single click -

Last edited:

Capppo

Tier 3 Sub
Nov 12, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
"Why apply to us?
  • Receive a spectacular Live2D Model + assets to stream with!
  • 80/20 split across all revenue incomes towards the talent (The highest of any agency!*)
  • All merchandise profits go towards the talent (Thanks to uwumarket partnership)
  • The exciting opportunity to voice act in a lewd video game
  • Create a song cover for debut
  • Option for talent managers to help you with your content
  • Equipment purchases on your behalf if signed on
  • Sign on bonus if you become a selected talent
  • A team of experienced content creators behind the scenes along with editors, clippers and artists.
    + Countless more opportunities!

*The highest split that has been publicly shared by other agencies finds that VAllure is the most generous with 80/20 split towards talents."
From the website.
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Could someone please explain to me how Vallure could be profitable?
They have 9 employees, that they need to pay + other expenses.
But with the 80/20 + all the merchandise profits go towards the talent + Equipment purchases for the talent + Sign on bonus for the talent.

I have no idea, how they can make a profit.

The 9 employees are:
DTL Investor/Advisor
Bites Graphic Designer/Editor
Ghool Concept Artistc
Bubblebum Part Time Clipper
Rad Audio Editor
Koso Audio Editor
Jafa Artist
ETWA Script Writer
Copin Script Writer

Reactions: matoracher