EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Discussion VAllure Thread

i saw this, but a lot of the videos are gone (understandable), and some of the thumbnails from lives are gone... i dont understand the thumbnail thing, unless its just on my end, cus i know of at least 2 of those thumbnails and there is nothing egregeous about them
Nah the thumbnails are missing for everyone, don't remember them specifically, best guess is the Youtube AI flagged something out of context.

Even if the channel is back the Immy we knew is gone. Her and all the girls are gonna be far more careful and take even greater pain to be wholesome. You know Stronny has for sure already had a meeting with them stressing the need to do so since the group can't afford anyone losing monetization. Idk I definitely don't want to watch an Immy stream where she's constantly holding back, self censoring and watching what she says and does
I was thinking the same thing. Her channel being back is great and I'm happy for her (immy official bgm my beloved), but I am confident this event will affect both her and VAllure as a whole. Right now, I won't jump the gun too far yet, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if this ends up being the case.

Also fuck Icey for taking some of the credit with her "manifesting" bullshit. I wanna assume she's joking, but I genuinely don't think she is.

I was thinking the same thing. Her channel being back is great and I'm happy for her (immy official bgm my beloved), but I am confident this event will affect both her and VAllure as a whole. Right now, I won't jump the gun too far yet, but I wouldn't be surprised at all if this ends up being the case.

Also fuck Icey for taking some of the credit with her "manifesting" bullshit. I wanna assume she's joking, but I genuinely don't think she is.

Icey is not joking, this girls power level is off the scale, I am genuinely concerned if I cancel my membership at any time, she will hunt me down and bury me in a shallow grave.

Nah the thumbnails are missing for everyone, don't remember them specifically, best guess is the Youtube AI flagged something out of context.
here are the 30k and 20k video thumbnails
30K-CELEBRATION-STREAMApartment-tourVAllure-iGCSAKseNBQ2356f41dbdad2395.webp

20K-CELEBRATION-STREAMDrawing-Chat-Requests-With-My-Oiled-Up-FeetVAllure-HIqizrP-Bao70b491371adf62a2.webp

i could understand the "oiled up feet" getting flagged, but the apartment tour thumbnail is actually very tame

here are the 30k and 20k video thumbnails
30K-CELEBRATION-STREAMApartment-tourVAllure-iGCSAKseNBQ2356f41dbdad2395.webp

20K-CELEBRATION-STREAMDrawing-Chat-Requests-With-My-Oiled-Up-FeetVAllure-HIqizrP-Bao70b491371adf62a2.webp

i could understand the "oiled up feet" getting flagged, but the apartment tour thumbnail is actually very tame
Oh, this might just be a Youtube glitch then, I've just checked and one of the missing thumbnails for me are back, and it's neither of those. I'm just missing one of the Coffin of Andy and Leyley vods.

Yeah she's already said she's scared to do asmr ever again and I'm sure the other girls feel the same so there goes more content we were promised since the beginning.

Immy is the best out of the girls and her numbers reflected that. She was the only one of the group that actually tried to be an adult content lewdtuber while still following Stronny's terrible guidance. But after the channel dying her and all the girls are going to be even more tame than they have been. She's even canceled her fansly stream

hopefully that was because she was too bummed about her channel being nuked
That's definitely the reason why.

Yeah she's already said she's scared to do asmr ever again and I'm sure the other girls feel the same so there goes more content we were promised since the beginning.

Immy is the best out of the girls and her numbers reflected that. She was the only one of the group that actually tried to be an adult content lewdtuber while still following Stronny's terrible guidance. But after the channel dying her and all the girls are going to be even more tame than they have been. She's even canceled her fansly stream
Yeah some of us can deny it all we want, but Immy was legit carrying the group. She's the one who's taking the lewdtuber angle more seriously, the one who made the most money, and possibly the only one who fostered a healthy fanbase without leaning too hard on the love bombing and is just seen as one of the guys in a way (although this last one is probably gassing her up too much).

You can argue she's the Gura or Fubuki of VAllure. Or maybe Shibi is the Fubuki and Immy is the Gura? Not quite sure on that just yet.

im kinda bummed that i didnt archive more. i had actually thought about ripping the entire channel the other day but i didnt get around to it before the incident =[

Back
Top Bottom