EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion VAllure Thread

Shibi also had a similar sentiment that Immy was being targeted. So for once, there's a decent chance we're not being schizo in here.

We can only hope this gets resolved smoothly. But, if not, then hopefully Immy can recover her losses.
Immy will be fine she's shown she can pull and create an audience anywhere, the rest of the group without her income will struggle though

Wait, did it get to that point with Icey already?
Slowly, but not completely yet. She still has dedicated fans giving her good numbers and memberships, but with her basically abandoning the dd/lg shtick and becoming less parasocial with her fans, I can imagine her income taking a dive. Not to mention how weird she's been acting on Twitter lately. Dunno what's that about.

Slowly, but not completely yet. She still has dedicated fans giving her good numbers and memberships, but with her basically abandoning the dd/lg shtick and becoming less parasocial with her fans, I can imagine her income taking a dive. Not to mention how weird she's been acting on Twitter lately. Dunno what's that about.
Jesus, can't catch a break with that girl, eh?

She was told not to have concrete daddy / age play in writing. I havn't listened to her audios but im sure she can tiptoe that line somewhere else.
Idk they have serious problems with communication within there group. Every single time any of the girls are told to slow things down a bit or it's even mentioned in passing the girls instead do a full stop and completely 180. Like look at mercy with fansly, was told not to go overboard and keep up with YouTube and patreon so she instead she completely nukes her fansly entirely despite making around 3k a stream

stronny has said it was not a 3rd strike and other are saying it was a mass report. she talk about this at the very beginning of her latest stream (solo chained together) if people want more info.

Idk they have serious problems with communication within there group. Every single time any of the girls are told to slow things down a bit or it's even mentioned in passing the girls instead do a full stop and completely 180. Like look at mercy with fansly, was told not to go overboard and keep up with YouTube and patreon so she instead she completely nukes her fansly entirely despite making around 3k a stream

The premise of vAllure is great but the execution is flawed. The entire founding principle of the corp is that they're lewdtubers, AVtubers, or whatever you want to call them. But they're focusing extremely hard on YouTube, which is cracking down hard on perceived sexual content lately. You could upload ASMR of yourself washing your hands and you'd get a channel strike for suggestive moist sounds. They seem to be getting most of their revenue from YouTube memberships and superchats, so they keep trying to skirt the very edges of what's deemed acceptable on YouTube, but that definition changes to be more strict every day. Now their channels are getting nuked.

Meanwhile, their NSFW content - their original focus - is pretty lacking in my opinion. The Patreon content is just too scripted and short in length to be worth subscribing for. And there are so many people who just make and post erotic scripted audio for free. The real thing people were looking for was interactive NSFW streams, like Projekt Melody does, but they're being discouraged from streaming on Fansly by Stronny. Even though she walked back her suggestion to limit Fansly streams due to its poor reception, the cat's out of the bag - she doesn't want the girls spending too much time on Fansly where the actual magic of being a lewdtuber can happen (that and Chaturbate, I guess, but I haven't heard any of the girls talk about being interested in streaming on there).

So they're playing with fire on YouTube and getting suspensions and bans, they're just going through the motions of releasing pretty generic erotic audio on Patreon, and they're discouraged from using Fansly because the revenue split isn't favorable for expanding the company or funding 'future projects', whatever that means.

For me personally, the best and most fappable content the girls put out is on their NSFW twitter accounts of all things. Convenient, and free, but I do wonder about the alternate universe where they're raking in money doing lewd streams on Fansly or Chaturbate or wherever.

I've said from the beginning that Stronny would be the death of the group. All the problems from top to bottom stem from her. She's trying to do far to much and has placed herself in too many positions within the Corp. At best she's a decent content creator but a shit Ceo/manager/owner. Her running the agency is like a girl who posts and does ok on onlyfans trying to run the company and manage the site. She should step down from any sort of leadership or advisor role and just focus on being one of the talents and let someone qualified run things

She also has 2 other names, exoe and Riifu. One being her original irl ASMR name before DTL (which she brought back shortly like a year ago) and the other is her old vtuber persona which was yeeted when she had a fallout with her company at that time. Basically she just separates everything to keep audiences apart and no one knows why she hides some and straight up tells others. She's always says DTL and Pwupster are the same but she has always denied or ignored Exoe and is in the middle about stronny
I don't understand the exoe comparison. Exoe has a Scottish accent, and Pwupster/DTL has nothing like that at all.

Back
Top Bottom