EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion VAllure Thread

Does anyone have that one image of immy's thighs she posted way early back? I think she deleted it like after a day

Will be interesting to see what Stronny does and if she's able to fix it, but the group losing Immy's channel is pretty disastrous since it was her and her revenue keeping them all afloat
While Immy's chances aren't great either way, I think whether or not she'll get her channel back depends on the specifics.

If it was a manual termination, then maybe it can be fought. But if for whatever reason the AI slapped her with a third strike directly after the second one, it's kinda wraps.

Stronny is most definitely pulling her hair out rn.

I hope a person at YT didn't look at her channel, then go, "Hm, that looks like a child," then take it down preemptively. Hope she can get it back.
It's most likely just bad luck. YouTube is taking an axe to ASMRtists lately, especially vtubers.

But if you want a more tin foil hatty answer, it might've been the result of some butthurt haters spamming reports.
None of the other girls have gotten hit and the "little girl vtuber is popular and I don't like that" song and dance is oh so common in this industry. So it wouldn't really be off base for this to just be a group of antis with an axe to grind.
Plus I was genuinely surprised when her Fansly got shot straight after her debut; Fansly generally has a pretty "I pretend I don't see it" attitude towards content that pushes their ToS boundaries and only really does anything if they get a lot of reports against a creator.

It's most likely just bad luck. YouTube is taking an axe to ASMRtists lately, especially vtubers.

But if you want a more tin foil hatty answer, it might've been the result of some butthurt haters spamming reports.
None of the other girls have gotten hit and the "little girl vtuber is popular and I don't like that" song and dance is oh so common in this industry. So it wouldn't really be off base for this to just be a group of antis with an axe to grind.
Plus I was genuinely surprised when her Fansly got shot straight after her debut; Fansly generally has a pretty "I pretend I don't see it" attitude towards content that pushes their ToS boundaries and only really does anything if they get a lot of reports against a creator.
Shibi also had a similar sentiment that Immy was being targeted. So for once, there's a decent chance we're not being schizo in here.

We can only hope this gets resolved smoothly. But, if not, then hopefully Immy can recover her losses.

Stronny explained at the beginning of the Solo Chained Together stream that they're already in the process of the appeal. She's also explained how getting 3 strikes isn't the same as getting banned from the platform straight out, so if all else fails they'll be making a new account for her. She said don't fret!

Back
Top Bottom