MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Twitch Korea shutting down | Page 4 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Twitch Korea shutting down

Booty Hunter 28

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Found the thread of them saying she has no ass probably due to her not having a BBL like they are used to like asianbunnyx and then reporting her anyway

COMMENT
"a whole lot of koreans think that "twerking being allowed" necessarily means "showing your butt is allowed" and have a lot of trouble getting that there's a difference

I genuinely don't know why this is, but I've seen three different korean streamers who are fluent with english take multiple minutes to understand that attire rules haven't changed while chat explained to them... so that's what's different, a lot of them are showing their butts while dancing and getting banned"

WHO WAS SHOWING THEIR BUTT??? They mean just turning around??? :MEGALUL:
Western thots show more ass everyday on Twitch and Kick in their bikinis and if she has "no ass" why do they care?

xestry

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 1, 2022
I think this is a sort of 'reveal' video of the ones going across to Afreeca?
Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Don't recognise all of them, but the ones I've noticed from clicking around on here are:

haruzzxng
yomicoskr
yoon froggy
aesoon_96
haemingwa
ptilda
woojungx4

Booty Hunter 28

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022

BigBeef90

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
its not permanent since they've done this before and alot of streamers either stay or leave again its more like them introducing to them the pros and cons of afreeca if they do wish to join however like they say having twitch being revived is better for the since they have foreign viewers and afreeca having south east asian market already

Reactions: xestry

wagnerjokes

Fan
May 3, 2022
I feel like it depends on if they can get Afreeca Oilers. When Hanny got perma banned from Twitch, she moved over to Afreeca, quickly became one of the top streamers on the site, and got a couple of whales constantly donating to her. Despite her afreecatv viewership never getting close to the viewership she got on Twitch, she chose to remain on afreeca instead of returning to Twitch after her perma ban was lifted. This was mainly due to the money she was getting from her oilers on afreeca.

So they will remain on afreeca as long as the money is good, and afreeca oilers generally give more than twitch oilers.

Reactions: xestry

wagnerjokes

Fan
May 3, 2022
holy, the money on afreecatv today has been good for twitch streamers that moved. They are making bank today.

haruxxng at 161k balloons
woojung at 66k
yunyeson at 26k
haemingwa at 186k
tilda at 59k

balloons are converted at a rate of 60/40 for normal BJ, 70/30 for best BJ, and 80/20 for partner BJ

this site keeps a pretty good count of all afreecatv balloon donations

Last edited:

xestry

Bathwater Drinker
Aug 1, 2022
Wow they probably made more in one day than they did in several months of Twitch, lol. Guess it's fair to say they won't be coming back to Twitch then!

Reactions: Booty Hunter 28

BigBeef90

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
its is the hype because when they did this before as well moonwol made hella bank and than her viewership dropped (yes she doesnt stream as much and she also streams games now) but for the twitch streamers its whether they can maintain the top donors cause there are female streamers that make a million USD in a year with only 10 viewers and they stream for a couple of hours (this includes game female gam streamers)

Reactions: capsulecor

Booty Hunter 28

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Link to the Naver streaming site beta

Seems they needed to accept more streamers into the beta, less than 10 streamers on at any given time it seems & zero yeocam streamers

wagnerjokes

Fan
May 3, 2022
I mean Naver is a conservative company that has in the past few years censored many sexual content throughout their various platforms ranging from their old streaming site to webtoons, so it's not surprising they didn't invite any yeocams. Also, since Naver is such a big company in Korea, they are constantly being watched, regulated, and audited by the government, so I would expect their streaming site policies to be stricter than Afreeca and get more strict later down the line. There is a reason that many yeocams chose to not stream on Naver. Naver is going to prioritize its image of being a gaming platform above everything as they have always done. Oh and 19+ isn't a feature in Chzzk beta, so no drinking, smoking, violent games, anything remotely sexual will be on the platform until it is released.

Last edited:
Reactions: SailorJack

Booty Hunter 28

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
That can work for non streaming content, but I really think they are heading the mixer route if they continue all the past policies you listed on a streaming site. Also I still see a ton of yeocam streamers like Sooflower, Magenta & gyu_0227 saying Naver is their top choice to transfer because they don't like Afreeca's image, so if there really is no 19+ content at all they will be very disappointed. Another problem is the payment system, currently it's virtually impossible for foreign oilers to donate, meaning big streamers like Woohankyung won't even be able to consider it a option if they don't add a payment method.

wagnerjokes

Fan
May 3, 2022
Funny you mention sooflower and magenta, they are the only yeocams that Naver reached out for beta testing, and they only did so because they faced major backlash from other female game streamers for not considering non-gaming female streamers at all. They specifically chose sooflower and magenta because both have good images. Sooflower plays a lot of games and magenta is in that kpop girl group. Sooflower even said on stream that if she switches to Naver, she will play way more games on stream and do other content less. As for gyu, she gonna continue multi-streaming on both Naver and Afreeca like she does with Twitch and Afreeca right now, don't think she really cares about image. I think this and what Naver has said and done so far is a pretty good indication of what direction they want Chzzk to head towards. Also, twitch closing down and Twitch streamer choosing Afreeca and doing well is doing wonders for Afreeca's image. Not to mention streamers will see the financial success that transfer Twitch streamers are having will and that will outweigh any image issues that Afreeca has.

They do have Naver pay and they are pushing it heavily for a reason. It's actually pretty smart for Naver, it's basically Apple's game plan. Have everyone in Korea be enclosed in Naver's ecosystem. Use Naver Pay? Oh you also need Naver Shop, a Naver Account, other Naver products.

Last edited:

Booty Hunter 28

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 14, 2022
Sooflower I can kinda see that, but Magenta only very very recently started acting pure and still has slip ups lol. Sooflower also said on stream she doesn't want to give up being a yeocam streamer and she is not dumb enough to think people will watch her boring sponsor streams without any spice.
gyu_0227 I think will just go full Afreeca if Naver is a PG 13 site, she is too wild for that. I hope Afreeca gets a better image in Korea, but all I read is Koreans saying it has a bad image, but maybe that will change with all the transfers.