MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Discussion - Twitch Korea shutting down | Page 19 | SimpCity Forums

Discussion Twitch Korea shutting down

ferwoo

Tier 2 Sub
Jul 6, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
9 out of 10 talents in NPE have low viewer count and they produce cringe ass, low effort, low quality content. i doubt woohank and froggy want to be associated with them.

i really fond of Youchi though

Last edited:
  • LUL
Reactions: Booty Hunter 28

wagnerjokes

Fan
May 3, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I'm pretty sure there is a law in Korea that allows the KCC to do this. It was made after ISPs forced network usage fees on Korean domestic companies. The law was made to prevent companies from degrading the quality of services to skirt network usage fees as long as there are other competitors who still offer similar levels of quality as before.

There is a reason Korea has a lot of big companies that often seem like they last forever like Afreeca, Naver, Kakako. The network fee for domestic companies makes it really hard for small local competition to survive.

truthworld

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 6, 2023
Youchi have been getting good gigs like working as part-time actress for Writing Down or Airplane Mode in YouTube. She is very charming. Idk why she decided to sign in with NPE despite she can become massive at Afreeca lol. One time she collabed with Namsoon, she blew up lol

truthworld

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 6, 2023
Yesterday he made a notice stream explaining that he is retiring from becoming BJ in Afreeca. I doubt you watched it lol. He also stated that because of his retirement Suni Group will be disband soon because he is the CEO of Suni Group (he owns the trademark)

Last edited:

wagnerjokes

Fan
May 3, 2022
I like Youchi too, but I think she decided to stream mostly on afreeca despite signing with NPE? Her co-stream with Namsoon did wonders for her popularity on afreeca. People are telling her how to sign up for best BJ and get the 70/30 split on afreeca instead of the standard 60/40 that afreeca offers The only downside of best BJ is that it prevents simulcasting to other platforms. If she does apply, we will find out by the end of next month, since afreeca selects best BJ by end of the month.

Froggy applied and was selected as best BJ on afreeca in January, so she can't simulcast to twitch. She would need to do separate streams to Twitch and afreeca unless she gives up best BJ status.

Reactions: ferwoo

Rakhaetz

Lurker
May 26, 2022
If you have a lot of money you could just create your own small company with only you as an employee (or maybe a part time lawyer to help out), if you make enough it could be cheaper than NPE (if they have a % fee). You could even buy a citizenship (some countries allow that but it costs a lot).

wagnerjokes

Fan
May 3, 2022
I don't think that's exactly right. The only person to have retired from suni group on 2/27 was haruzxxng. She left for personal reasons. Namsoon announced it on stream. When I went on her channel, she wrote a post saying that her retirement was announced by Namsoon and that she retired because she wanted to focus solely on being BJ haruzxxng instead of being known as part of Suni group.

Edit: Honestly, I think it's good that she left Suni Group. Her content kinda went down hill after she joined just like Dami's. Being a part of Suni group will increase your popularity but you have to maintain a good image. Her content before joining Suni group was spicer than her content after joining.

Last edited:

wagnerjokes

Fan
May 3, 2022
Yeah google translate and papago gave vastly different translations. I could see why you would think Namsoon retired from google translate. But if he actually retired, there would be articles and posts on Korean forums about it. I searched pretty much everywhere and did not find any discussion of Namsoon leaving.

koskos

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 11, 2022
I hope not as well but watching woo talking about "business" ...lol.. honestly would not be surprised if she did. The last few streams really feels she didnt start thinking about things seriously until recently. No last Twitch stream and then a month hiatus. Even if she figures things out, I wonder how long it will last until she becomes too stressed and just picks one platform.

BigBeef90

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 26, 2022
a lot of streamers retire from the sexy concept and it doesnt matter if they're part of suni group or not what they do in their own personal streams namsoon and the fans dont interfere with it as namsoon always states your own business is your own we're not gonna get invovled with it however dont cause issues outside from streaming that may bring a bad image to your fellow peers. its the same with why hyeming who even streamed on flex is with moo enter and before K group but left because she didnt want to do excel streams haru just left simply because she couldnt keep up because thats what youchi said herself that she's having a hard time keeping up (which is why the new memebrs always leave but the original members remain)