Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Tsarina Baltic - Quarantine GOON​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

Stay in this padded cell with me wanking for the remainder of this lockdown, patient ZERO. The only way you're getting out is by becoming a mindless Gooner! Oh yes! An overpowering addiction full of binging, cock twitching at the mear sight of me and an empty hollow hole where your brain was. You will be subjected to countdowns all of this could be a fragment of your imagination, you might just be stuck pumping your cock for hours. Let my voice take you for a long goon, become a drone, pumping hours of your life away, stroking in pleasure, cumming would only make the pleasure stop, why stop the ache, when gooning is so good?

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Sperm Donor Rejection CEI (FT. Superior Angel)​

One day, you decide that you want to actually do good. You head to a local hospital that’s in dire need of sperm donations and think it’ll be a walk in the park. Breezing through the forms, you don’t take time to read the rules and requirements for the procedure, but instead are irrationally focused on the idea of jerking off and getting cash for it. You are called into the examination room and the nurse becomes hesitant when she realizes the information you’ve put down! However, she presses on and brings you into the next room with another nurse. To begin, they enter and perform a normal assessment and check over your body. Upon seeing that you weren’t lying when you said how small your cock was, the nurses laugh at you and berate you for wasting their time, teasing you, making your jerk like a fool, and destroying your ego because of the tiny dick anomaly you have in your trousers. Your cock is FAR too small to provide a donation! Instead they decide something better... Do you think you’ll be able to handle it? Or will you pussy out? If you purchased this version and enjoyed it, consider checking out Superior Angel’s version on their clipsite! We both know you’re leaking so don’t even try to fight it! Experience the torment over again with a different editing style and a different ending! You’re so lucky you get to get mindfucked over and over by us.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Cumming Was Never An Option​

Your jerk game has become weak, you got it waaay too easy! Now you get to stroke anyhow you want! Bah, you've gotten spoiled, it's beyond despicable! Time to take in the reigns on you, and make it tighter again, get you trembling on your knees and desperate waiting on hand and foot leaning in for my voice. Prepare for a long arduous jerk session, where you'll be tempted, tested & teased by levels getting hotter & more unbearably hot.

idfklmi

Bathwater Drinker
Jan 2, 2023
Tsarina Baltic - Denied Tits Denied JOI
Tsarina Baltic - Losers Ruined JOI
Tsarina Baltic - PIXEL LOSER
Tsarina Baltic - EGO DESTROYING CENSORSHIP
Tsarina Baltic - SIMP TREAT: CENSORSHIP SIMP
Tsarina Baltic - Making You Spend
Tsarina Baltic - You Get Nothing

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Gooner Aroma HeadFuck​

My curves leave you obsessed, you crave to dive in deeper. You love my curves, my curves make your mind numb and ready to follow my voice, to stroke for me and be slowly coerced to sniff. Sniff and pump to my perfect curves, edging numbing your brain more and more, scrambling your soul with it. Turning you inside out with pleasure and the pain of aching in that pleasure. Not cumming just mindlessly pumping off for hours until all sense of time is taken over by the urge to stare sniff and pump to my curves. My plump ass shaking, teasing and making you leak. You've never felt this weak for my tits, my smile only making you goon deeper into weakness.

CyberFile Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Micro Bikini Denial​

A loser like you has no right to cumming and even wanking off! What's a better way to make that even more tormenting? Haha, you getting blue balled isn't enough, you better have yourself fucked over some more. Something like a tiny micro bikini BARELY covering my curves comes to mind. Yeah, you can only stare, keep that boner in your pants and you can only scratch your itch by being Encouraged by me to pay your loser tax, your boner tax. After all, that turns me on, and your desperately twitching boner is best kept forgotten.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - You're Obsessed I N T O X​

You're obsessed with my tits. You're obsessed with jerking your cock. You're obsessed with my voice. You're obsessed with jerking off to my and my body. You will listen to my instructions as you goon over my tits and the teeniest micro bikini that barely overs them. You will get yourself high with P 0 P P E R S as you jerk off to my tits. Lose your mind. Lose yourself. Get high and pay me. Obsess over me.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - You're Not Obsessed​

You're totally in control, you're just feeding your lust, it's not like this is your daily obsession. You absolutely can control this, it's not like you can't click away. You are not weak for me, you don't spend time gooning, you don't ache for me and you absolutely don't worship me. It's not an addiction, this is all under control, you can handle it, it's not like you're a loser feeding your lust, oh wait... What are you doing now? You need to hear me tell you all about how you are totally not obsessed with me in the most sarcastic, sensual way possible that will only make you spiral deeper. Cuz you're definitely in control. Pathetic.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Stuck In The Cycle LOSER GOON​

Your ONLY Hyperfixation is GOONIN NOW! Gooning has taken over all your time! Spin the wheel again! Spiral DEEP into the GOON cycle, it's not like you'll ever quit really, all you did was fail and buried yourself DEEPER into GOONING! PUMP NOW LOSER! ROT IN THE GOON!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Goon Madness​

You can't resist my alluring tits, you came here to worship them fully nude, but soon you'll find out it's only a spiral into goon maddness and you have a one way ticket straight into the undeniable mindfuck of gooning for me. Brace yourself for the ultimate goon maddness! Empty your mind and spiral deep, jerk and pump and jerk and pump, in here there is no way out.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Pay Big Worship Big​

Big Tits, always mean Big Tributes, you'll be finding that out quick tonight. It always starts with a horny weakness, turns it into an unbearable obsession, to the point where you can't get hard without paying me. You love paying me as much as you love my big perfect tits. Get your mind broken by these gorgeous tits, get used to being my tit obsessed weak mess.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - PaySlave JOI​

It never gets old to pay me, not for me, not for you. In fact, you're frankly begging for it, you're as horny for it as your cock is hard for me, it's the most overwhelming feeling to just give in so effortlesly. It's so mesmerizing to be pushed and pulled like you're a mindless little puppet, getting tingles everywhere when I order you around, making you so very weak and desperate to pay me. Today's no different, I'll make you pump and throb and pay, rinse and repeat. And each time you pay, my boobs just get more jiggly, more plump my voice gets buried deeper in your mind making it even harder not to cum. Not just yet, you'll pump til I tell you otherwise...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Beta Test JOI​

Every man can be turned into a spineless weak horny beta. Being pussy whipped is a natural process. You too can be a mindless loser! With this joi process, you'll start pumping, with each pump accepting your pathetic loser identity, the verbal humiliation exciting your mind and cock further into blissful submission. It only takes one pump to give in, be prepared to hand over your balls, wallet and mind to me.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Inhale On Command​

You're never going to quit, the cycle is unending, unchanging, irreversible! You're only going deeper, you're only gooning more. And now you'll be even more addicted. Buying this will take you a step deeper and that's exactly what you want, you won't feel it when it hits, when you inhale so much, you thought you could take it but you're just as weak as you were before nothing changed, you want to goon, you need to pump and most of all you need to be completely addicted to my perfect tits, to be a brainless jerk zombie to me. It makes EVERYTHING right, you never want to stop. Just obey again, just pump again, just Inhale On Command.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - My Tits Got You Eating Cum​

It's safe to say you're not enthusiastic about the taste of your own cum, the thought of eating it doesn't make you go crazy, but my tits do. My tits can literally turn you into a mindless handhumper from a slight squeeze or jiggle, don't even get me started what a jumpy bounce makes you do, you're absolutely mesmerized by my divine and perfect tits. That's not an exhagerated either, I can easily melt your mind with them, so tonight, I will turn you into a cum eater, it will even be hot for you to eat it for me, my tits will make you want to eat cum, precum, slurp up as much of it from your drippy leaky cock, you will absolutely want to do it over and over again, so how about when you finish this once, do it a couple more times to really melt your brain completely rot it for my perfect big tits.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - CUM Eater​

You'll learn to live off of your cum, to love swallowing cum, more and more loads are waiting for you, boundless opportunity to just perfect the art of eating load after load of cum. Be conditioned to love eating cum, love swallowing, love the act of just jerking for more cum, more hot heavy loads, no matter the circumstance, every jerk session is now a cum eating session. Every load is a new taste, new mix of protein packed self produced man milk oozing out of your cock, making your mouth drool for your own precum. Conditioning comes easy for you, you want to become a cum addicted handhumper. Milk yourself now.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Swallow More CUM​

You need more cum in your mouth, when was the last time you swallowed your cum? Even if it's been 5 minutes or 10 years it's time to hump your hand and pop another load in. You NEED to swallow more CUM. The bigger the load the better.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Starstruck​

Count your blessings, look at the stars, soon you'll be in awe, in pure bliss. A Mindless state, starstruck and weak for tits. Your obsession never gone, only growing stronger, making you so weak and pathetic for my perfect Godly tits. It's unreal just how much this addiction has spread and I'll only sink my perfectly manicured claws deeper in you from now on. You're so dumb, every little glitter and glimmer catches your eye, with that little trick I pulled you in so much, you can't escape this addiction cycle, god knows you've tried, but oh how you failed, so pathetically I might add. You just can't resist the bliss, the spell I put you under. It's too good. Too perfect, you need more. it's not just a craving anymore, it's a permanent ritual of your day to day. A daily addiction. Ready to see stars in your eyes?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Become Addicted to Eating Cum​

You need to eat cum from now on, eat cum everytime you cum, everytime you stroke for me. Getting hard is now another opportunity to eat your precum, to pump your cock to me and lick up your dick juice. Tonight is your first of many cum eating sessions to come in the near future. You'll be obssessed with cum when I'm done with you, you can't cum any other way for me from now on, only by dumping your cum in your mouth and guzzling down for me. Pump for Goddess now, lick up your precum and pump!