Tsarina Baltic - Pussy Worship Rip-Off​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

Some things are best left for the imagination. And in your case, it will be left for a long long time. This is the only way you will ever be even close to witnessing the true blessing that is my pussy - behind a black screen. That's right, all you get is the knowledge that I am indeed completely nude, but you, oh, you'll never get to see it all unfold fully, now will you? No. You don't deserve it, not even a little bit, but you know what do you really deserve? Denial. Tease. Ache. These are the things that will bring you to and over the edge as you stare into the dark screen, jerking yourself off, all hot and bothered with a black square, knowing that your Goddess is, indeed, naked behind it. And you take it, happily. Because you know that is what you deserve.

PixelDrain Download:​

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Tsarina Baltic - Cuckold and Homewrecked​

I've got some news for you, Mr Self entitled hotshot! You may have been thinking this for a while now, but now that you've heard the commotion from the kitchen you know your wife's ACTUAL REAL Sex Noises, you know, cuz she's been faking it with you forever! You know what else? I hear she likes bigger dicks and eating pussy, I think I've turned her on so much, so deeply tonight that it's like she's finally glowing, you're just completely USELESS as a MAN of the house, you're better off, turning a new leaf, this is your new life.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Big Dumb For Tits​

You've been conditioned to think for yourself but it's hopeless and harmless for any man to think for himself, when in reality all you need is tits. Just think of tits, focus on just tits and let them swipe your mind of any other thing, becoming weak for tits, obsessed and absolutely hopeless for them, those big bouncy perfect tits that make your mind all fuzzy and cock hard. Becoming Big Dumb for perfect tits is mandatory for you, obssess for those hot red lips, that tight red dress barely covering those huge jiggly squishy delicious tits, you're compelled to serve them, compelled to obey them, stay big dumb, big dumb just wanting more tits. Big dumby, needs to pay Big Bouncy Tits. Make them bounce more. Watch and worship in a loop, watch more of big bouncy tits.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Slurp Up Your Cum JOI​

Jerking off to me has become a nescessity for you, you've grown so addicted to the experience of it all, my body makes you devastatingly weak, it's everything compared to the bleakness boring jerk offs you had before me. In fact, I turned you into my obssessed gooner, there's no other way to jerk off anymore but to me. This time, I'll make you pump hard, ache for long time, edge til you're brain is completely gone and true desperation sets in, you'll do anything to get off, even eat your own slop. Cover your mouth in jizz for me, just to finally cum for me. Haha!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Meditative CEI​

If you ever felt like you couldn't commit to eating cum or just want to brush up on and reexcite the need to eat cum, become a mindless cum eating slut, this clip is perfect for you. I'm more than happy to turn more and more submissive men into their own personal cum dumpster, you included! You only need your handhumping hand and to relax your mind, open up to the mesmerizing meditational session. You're only here to feel your brain get smaller, weaker, emptier, hornier, more excited to slurp up your precum, your cum, bit by bit, the jerk off session will become more exciting, more intense, sensational than you've ever experienced it, it's a reset for you, a complete mindfuck. Eat your cum, like a good slut.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Boobylicious Countdown to 1​

Hand bra is HANDS DOWN the best kind of bra, in my opinion, it completely baffles men's minds, it's so simple, yet highly effective. Your eyes will only follow my tits, my perfect, plump tits... Your ears will be blushing from my moans and me counting down your stroking time, from 60 to 1 to 0... Every 10 counts, you will be smothered closer and closer to my perfect tits in the end almost completely smothered by them as you get to cum. My tits will have such a divine effect on your mind, making you want more of them, craving them, each perfect jiggle will only make your experience more intense, I'll immerse you in worshipping my overly busty frame, the perfect kind...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Jerk More 2.0​

You're not jerking off enough, it's the only real thing you're good at and you're ignoring it, you need that seratonin boost, that dopamine hit. It's been too long, become a chronic jerker. You're already addicted, but there's a limit to it, I want you to cross it and jerk yourself more. Way more, fall into pleasure, into digital lust, obssess for hours, use all your free time to jerk off. Edge and pump, stay hard and ache, the more the better, reward yourself with the ultimate addiction.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Big Findom Triggers​

You are a weak little dripping wallet, face facts you're so turned on by paying it's a deep rooted addiction.It's always been titillating to have you utterly weak. I want to use you, to make you drip, little drip drips til you're completely dry. I am perfect, I make you need it, want it, I even make you beg it, beg FOR it. Have you so desperate to have me take what you've worked so hard to achieve, accomplish. My body, my tits specifically are known to be SUPER triggers to spend, those two big perfect tits shut your brain off completely, make you so utterly weak, my sweet sexy voice inviting you to deeper addiction, to spend, to drip, bit by bit, so ****, so mesmerizing. And those BIG Triggers you hear over and over, making you so weak,more and more til you give in. You can't get enough of it, watch it over and over again. You're a total sap for me. Hahahaha!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Goon Yourself Stupid​

I like my goons nice and dumb. You're will be a good boy and listen to what I tell you, when I tell you. I want you to focus on that hot throbbing feeling you've got right now. Yeah, that one. It feels good, doesn't it? Why would you ignore such a sweet fulfilling opportunity to let your head become completely blank and blissful? You will take it. You will let yourself go and stroke to this clip, allowing your brain to go completely stupid. You will goon and drool to my voice and my body, watching my tits bounce, my mouth humiliating you and encouraging you to keep gooning.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Divine Worship Affirmations​

Yes, slave, come worship the Divine. Worship the perfection that is Tsarina. Kneel before greatness, sheer Feminine Superior, The ONLY superior. Take a long look at me, every second is Divine, anything I do makes you weaker, my intense soul eating eyes, that perfect smile that has you shaking like a leaf begging to pay me more, those curves that turn you into a weak throbbing edging mess. You just need a little push, a little more, listen to my persuasive sensual voice washing out your mind turning you into a needy wallet paying Goddess in a matter of seconds... Don't think too hard, you know the answer, you need this and there's no stopping this cycle, just one clip won't hurt, or will it?

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - MindFucked To Ruin Orgasm​

Release was never the goal, you're meant to be played with, edged and teased to a fully ruined orgasm. All good things come to an end, some are made to be so, especially your jerk sessions, after all, I love seeing you struggle to hold back from cumming too early, but you helplessly obeying me and ruining your orgasm, is far more delicious of a treat. So obedieint, so weak, just ruin it and enjoy real bliss of submission

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Voluntarily Mindfucked To Denial​

Why stroke and make all the fun go away, you're not desperate enough yet, you're barely weak. Your brain needs to be tormented a lot more, a lot longer, it's for the best to stay off stroking, stay off pumping, not even holding your cock. Denial is perfect and you're my volunteer, my good weak volunteer for all that mindless sexy teasing you can't get enough. Don't stroke, stay in denial like this...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Findom Brainless Mesmerize Drip​

Back again to drip for me again, feeling weak to pay, so utterly horny for me. You're itching to be used and feel the thrill of it. Being scared of just how deeply you might fall for me isn't rare, you'll completely give in and fall even deeper. It's a privilege to pay me and have your brains turn to mush from my perfect tits, don't stop staring, you won't want this to end...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Brainfucked to Worship​

You've craved to be nothing but a mindless slave addicted to worshipping me. You will spend this time doing exactly that, fall into a deep worship state, pray to me, worship my very being, from my voice to my gorgeous tits, you will worship my perfection. A slow, meditative worship session, one you've been aching for sooo long.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Chronically Gooning​

Let the pull take you, you know it'll happen eventually. You'll hit play and you're gone for good. Gooning yourself stupid, trapped beyond any hope, out of your control. Just thoughtless and pumping, deep in the spiral, deep in the wave. You're itching to Goon your brains out, what's more exciting than lighting that spark up again? Buy it and let me ruin you. You're due for a brain breaking session anyway, you're getting restless, reckless and dull. I won't ever let you stop, not at all, instead you're going to be Chronically Gooning.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Green Red Pump​

Pump it up! Get set and Pump! Green is go! Take your cock and shut your brain right off! MY tits will slowly have you pleading for another pump, aching for one second of a Green light! In the end I control you and your cock and you're twisting in your seat waiting for more! Red Light! Oh you're going to have to keep it together, but see, now you can't think anymore! All you are is a mindless pump drone for me now! Green light! See! You're pumping, jerking at my whim! Pump! Pump! Each one is getting you so close to release! And then I pull you right back in! Red light! All you need is one more pump, just one more. Right now!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Nearly Losing It Denial​

The fabric is so tight, you can tell it would take one little move just a little out of place and all of it would pop out. Maintain the focus, maybe you'll be lucky, maybe you'll just accept the tease and throb in pure torment. Eitherway, that shirt is holding on by pure luck...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Rot Your Endurance Premature JOI​

I want you completely out of the dating pool, i want to see it destroyed, any chance of you getting laid honestly. I'm going to turn you into the ultimate sex reject, by making you cum prematurely from anything, you'll get to cum over and over again reducing your endurance with each nut, turning you into a total loser! You only deserve to be a pathetic outcast, unable to use any fleshlight let alone make a woman cum with that loser dick! Now start pumping! Cum again and again, make your dick utterly useless!

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Cocksucker Training Mindfuck​

My tits have an undeniable edge to your willpower, it will bend it, smash it to smitherenes, burn it to the ground with just one soft squeeze, needless to say, it's inevitable, I'll turn you into a cocksucker, an empty headed cock gobbler, slobbering for cock, gagging on dick left and right, you'll throb for cock, edge for cock, cum for cock all because of my tits. You're much too weak to resist, it's only fair when you'll have my tits closer and closer to your face as I shove that dick inch after inch deeper into your mouth socket, fucking out whatever brain you have left until you're a cock hungry whore ready to cum from getting facefucked with my big fat cock right here and now. It's not just a spell you're under, it's now you're new obssession, COCK!

Catflix.su banner