ManyVids T H I C C Tsarina Baltic

• Hi all, there are some hacked accounts posting viruses within zip links on gofile.
    Please report these posts when you see them.
    DO NOT reply to them, this just makes it harder for us to clean up and may get your account banned by mistake.

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png

Tsarina Baltic - Sweet Sweet Denial​

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:​

Since it is No Nut November, let's start it off well, with a delicious denial session. Oh come now, it's so easy, all you have to do is pull your hands off your cock, avoid being a handhumper for 13 minutes and you're good, is it really that simple tho? You might end up get pulled in a lil too much, but you can't jerk off at all, yet you're throbbing so hard and your dickbrains all fuzzy and weak, not to worry, you'll adjust, I've got the perfect alternative to stroking, you do need some release, I'm not that mean to deny you everything, you can pay me instead, that's a kind of release isn't it? Consider it the perfect alternative to pumping, you might end up so fucked from my perfect tits, you'll want to pay more and more, it's ultimately orgasmic to pay me, your cock gets so hard from it, your brains melting just from the thought of it. Get fucked up on Sweet Sweet Denial.

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - No Mercy HardPoppers​

No Mercy. Just Sniff. No Mercy. Just Stroking. No Mercy. No brains remain. Begin the ritual, watch as I take all power, all control, no more thought, no more breathe without my permission, all stroking, all tits... Perfect big tits in that sheer deep red tantalizing nightgown. Don't expect me to take things slow with you, don't expect my mercy, take my wrath, eat up my seduction, listen and obey, turning into a jerk puppet, addicted to tits and sniff, so deep in the cycle, there's no going back! hahahaha! Happy Black Friday, cheers to turning broke and dumb...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - T.S.A.R.I.N.A.H.O.L.I.C​

Being a Tsarinaholic has its perks, one you're hyperfixated on me, no more scatterbraining when I'm the ONE true Goddess in the world you are aching to serve, being this helplessly weak, you can only ache for me. And as my addict, you must renew your addiction, reignite your mindless obsession and worship for me, it must be done, it can be as little as prayer to me or binging, tonight it is worshipping me through this clip and reliving the brain wash and utter delight to be under my slow sensual spell. Ache to please goddess, I want you to worship me.