Sep 20, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Tsarina Baltic - Inhale the Goon

Please, Log in or Register to see links and images

Description:

Tsarina Baltic @TsarinaBaltic -- You want your brain melted, don't you? So just shut up, pump, and obey .. and you'll be deep in the GOONHOLE IN NOOOOO TIME. Mindless, drooling, loose, stupid. It sounds too good to resist. So give in, give in to the GOONHOLE and BREATHE IN YOUR FUTURE. You belong to the HOLE, whether you like it or not. Do you need another dose of GOON? Sure you do .. breathe it in and GO DEEP.

Pixeldrain Download:

Fredmundo

Superfan
Sep 20, 2023
Tsarina Baltic - Pump Drone Inhale

Description:

Molding you into a drooling mind melted pump drone, one pump at a time. The more you inhale, the less you can handle the mindfucking I put you through. Dumbified and grunting gooner, pumping and drooling. That's the exact mental state you need to stay in, a deep rabbit hole you can't get unstuck from. You're permanently stuck, pumping and inhaling for me. So weak, so eager to obey and be my mindless jerk drone. Go pump. Go dumb for Goddess.

Pixeldrain Download:

Fredmundo

Superfan
Sep 20, 2023
Tsarina Baltic - Inhale Addict Pump

Description:

On a full moon night, you will be lured by desire. A night of fun turning into eternal slavery, unending addiction to Goddess. All senses increasing due to the moons mystical strength, your mind blurs from the inhales, the pumping completely blacking your thoughts out. Just pump and inhale into eternal devotion to Goddess.

Pixeldrain Download:

Tsarina Baltic - D-20 Goon

Description:

Another game, another chance to pump! Roll to Goon! Surrender to the game, I will decimate your mind to raw animalistic instinct to pump, to jerk, to leak and nothing else Pump your brains to my perfect tits. There is nothing more you desire, you crave but to drool in weakness pumping to my big juicy bouncy boobs. The question is are you ready to roll?

Pixeldrain Download:

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Popperific Worship JOI​

Description:​

Want to cum really badly for me? Want to jerk for my titties? Here's your chance to loose it for my body, I'm curvier and cuter than ever, my words demanding your obedience, I control your dick now, You will sniff and get high each time the scenery changes, you will listen to every word I have to say, every little rule, it's just that simple to get off this time for me, I know you want to do it, you want it bad. What are you waiting for? This is your chance, take it.

Bunkr Download:​

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Totally the Last Aroma JOI​

This is it, your very last experience, no more, you can't do this anymore, it's just too much... Fine then, this is your very last session with me, you definitely won't crawl back again, it's absolutely possible to let go and quit, it's not like you're completely weak and addicted, it's not like this is the millionth last time, funny. But this is TOTALLY the LAST time. You'll get back to your vanilla life and definitely not come back, not binge again, not sniff again, not worship me, not crawl back hungry to edge...

went

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 11, 2022

Tsarina Baltic - Blue Ball Central​

Entertain me! I want to see you completely unraveled for me, so much tension, the cravings intense... In this session my allure and energy is nothing more than jaw droppingly intense. You'll end up worshiping every curve of mine and end up craving more of my humiliation, the sudden cum countdowns, the denial of it all, you're getting no nudity, but such a close up, it's intense. You'll be left a pathetically blue balled bumbling idiot. My pussy has you eating out of my hand obeying every damn whim. Ache. Yes, yes, the hardest cock edging for me with the bluest balls and no ORGASM,if you dare to cum, dare to dribble cum, you're going to end up paying a desperate beta bitch tax for it, mark my words, you're an embarrassment. I'll make you have the worst time trembling for me and aching more than you thought possible, all you'll be thinking is how weak you are and you need to cum, but you have no control over your orgasm, you can't make a decision for your cock.