MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread | Page 9 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

chich_

Casual
Sep 7, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
anyone know if that gacha thing she did is really rng? i got the mythic but i don’t trust my luck to really be that good

ccrebo

Uterus Paint & Repair
Mar 11, 2022
Yeah, just about every word in every mass-sent PPV bundle is a lie. It's a quirk of the new management.
It really does not inspire confidence to spend hundreds on content (because the first bundle is never the full bundle) when they can't push content without lying.

Bingbongbing

Casual
Mar 14, 2022
She has been doing so many of those Twitter accounts asking who is this girl and why is she getting leaked and she responds. One of two things are happening, either sales are really bad and this is her way to stay relevant, or in fact sales are better and it’s bringing poor victims with promises of vip and nude stuff. And by her I mean her management

ccrebo

Uterus Paint & Repair
Mar 11, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Consider the numbers game of telephone scams. They cast a wide net because they really only need to suck the blood of a few of good victims to stay operating.

Nicole's OF operation is no different. Her OF account is simply a scam, complete with fake guarantees, fake giveaways, fake content, fake interactions, and fake endorsements. She has given up all pretense of her account being legitimate or authentic in almost every way in favor of casting that wide net. She just throws a cut of her money at the management company, sends them some low-effort photos and a few minutes of video every month, and then reaps whatever she can without regards for how her own content is advertised or sold.

Given how little effort she puts in to the content, and even how little effort the chat agents put in to make sales (I suspect they're juggling multiple accounts), I can only imagine enough money is still being made to stay afloat. Maybe if someone actually starts to give a shit or someone gets fired then we could guess that things aren't going well financially.

Dogshit botted ads masquerading as real people are par for the course for OF ""creators"" these days. Many of these girls were making absurd amounts of money when OF blew up; even if they only make a fraction of what they used to that would be enough to sustain a life more comfortable than most. It's not like they have much overhead, anyways.