EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

Oh I’m so lucky!
I got this message

🥇 GRAND PRIZE WINNER 🥇

Congratulations Voter #[11,649]!

YOU'RE one of the FEW lucky winners chosen to receive VIP EXCLUSIVE SOAKING WET SHOWER BUNDLE (nudity, unreleased, POV).

Failure to claim bundle within 12 HOURS of delivery will forfeit claim of the bundle PERMANENTLY.

50 bucks I’m so SURE it is what we’ve been hoping for 🤣
Also this was the message at the end

This content is exclusive to you, & sharing it is strictly prohibited. Contents of this bundle, not limited to the exclusive nudity, is copyrighted & owned by me, & will not be downloaded, copied, or shared under any circumstances. Noncompliance will result in legal ramifications for violators, & permanent IP ban on OnlyFans™.
It'll be nude on a technicality... With her arms covering her nipples and her legs closed to cover her pussy

🥇 GRAND PRIZE WINNER 🥇

Congratulations Voter #[11,649]!

YOU'RE one of the FEW lucky winners chosen to receive VIP EXCLUSIVE SOAKING WET SHOWER BUNDLE (nudity, unreleased, POV).
You were Voter #[11,649] too, what a coincidence!

The scams are getting truly egregious. How can anyone trust that they're buying anything worthwhile when the agency can't even offer up a PPV without constructing a monumental lie around it. I would like to believe they removed sub fees because their net wasn't wide enough to catch anyone with this shit.

I'm sure any "lucky winner" out there that actually paid for their "prize" was quick to find out that they actually need to pay hundreds more for the "real prize" (which probably then turned out not to be "nudity" "unreleased", or even "POV"). God forbid they notice the content was actually made over a year ago and was already leaked.

POV: SHOWER WITH ME 🌧️

I've been a dirty girl 😳 but last night i couldn't take it anymore. I started playing with myself in the shower, and even pretended you were there:

🌎 Imitation Riding
🌍 Ass Spanking/Spreading
🌏 Bare Titty Play

If you've ever wondered what it would feel like to shower right next to me while im BARE NAKED...

well here's your only chance.

Another scam… 🤔?

POV: SHOWER WITH ME 🌧️

I've been a dirty girl 😳 but last night i couldn't take it anymore. I started playing with myself in the shower, and even pretended you were there:

🌎 Imitation Riding
🌍 Ass Spanking/Spreading
🌏 Bare Titty Play

If you've ever wondered what it would feel like to shower right next to me while im BARE NAKED...

well here's your only chance.

Another scam… 🤔?
Likely. They've been sending wacky packs out then deleting them if they remain unpurchased. They sent me a 200 dollar one with no real context so I replied about it but a couple days later the message is just gone 👻

🔐MY ENCRYPTED EXCLUSIVE FILE 🔐

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

i decided to release my encrypted exclusive file, but i’m extra anxious about this, i was thinking about making u have to present ur GOVERNMENT ID before giving access to this content 🥺

but i think i could trust u if u consent to the terms of service for theENCRYPTED FILE ACCESS DROP

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

THE ENCRYPTED FILE INCLUDES​

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

TITPLAY: SQUEEZING AND JIGGLING

‎ ‎

TOPLESS CONTENTS

‎ ‎ ‎

MY LONGEST ONE TIME ONLY VIDEO ⭐⭐⭐

‎ ‎

Again, This content is exclusive to you, sharing it is STRICTLY prohibited. All content on this bundle with EXCLUSIVE NUDITY is copyright/owned by me. Content is not to be downloaded, copied, or shared under any circumstances. Failure to comply with these terms will result in legal action being taken against you and a permanent ban from the OnlyFans platform.

You guys think she is finally showing her goods? 🤔

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

i decided to release my encrypted exclusive file, but i’m extra anxious about this, i was thinking about making u have to present ur GOVERNMENT ID before giving access to this content 🥺

but i think i could trust u if u consent to the terms of service for theENCRYPTED FILE ACCESS DROP

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎

TOPLESS CONTENTS

‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎

Again, This content is exclusive to you, sharing it is STRICTLY prohibited. All content on this bundle with EXCLUSIVE NUDITY is copyright/owned by me. Content is not to be downloaded, copied, or shared under any circumstances. Failure to comply with these terms will result in legal action being taken against you and a permanent ban from the OnlyFans platform.

it will probably be her holding her tits which is still topless she just never shows them completely bare where you can see her nips

It could be this leak? If not I may be purchasing it to check if there new or at least worth the price
I don't think it's the same. That leak came from elsewhere a few days before it was reposted here.

That doesn't mean that the content for sale is actually new or described in good faith, however.

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎

TOPLESS CONTENTS

‎ ‎ ‎

‎ ‎

Was that this set you uploaded? Because if so it’s kinda meh still beatable material yk shit kinda lame still

Yes minus the drm videos I couldn’t download
I would recommend looking into ways to rip them for posterity.

Interesting that they're sending out both DRM and non-DRM content. I suppose this means that most of the content is old.
Also judging from her speaking in the one video, sounds like the video was a custom? Not resold I hope.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom