EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Todopokie / Nicbunni Discussion Thread

Dunno if this is a dumb place to ask but any recommendations of similar models who actually do nudes? Specifically in terms of the pale skin dark hair and the either obvious implants or "cups that runneth over".

Last edited:
ㅤdid y’all see that Valentines thing she sent out talking bout some “each 💘 you open there’s a 50% chance of you getting ‘my first time losing my virginity’ video” like bro these OF models got us playing gacha games now😂
Kinda a goofy move by her management if anyone calls them on it. AFAIK from people who would know she’s never dated a guy ever (her girlfriend also doesn’t seem the type to don a strap for OF content lol)

Thank you but how do we know that she is her partner? Did she confirm it or something like that? I can't find anything about it they just follow each other
if i had to guess twitter. when i use to follow her she used to interact with that account a lot in a lesbo way. she's not really hiding it. just type both their usernames in the twitter search bar and you'll see

anyone know if that gacha thing she did is really rng? i got the mythic but i don’t trust my luck to really be that good

Back
Top Bottom