EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat thedandangler discussion thread

Dan just got caught lying lmao
really?...ok.. honest question, if she is accusing him of SA which is a BIG SERIOUS accusation then why on earth would you go on his stream?

A. She's lying
B. Pure clout chasing

Keep an eye on her Twitter and get ready to grab screen shots lol

Wait so if I'm someone who's interested in Dan I have to wait a year while she's giving BJs on OnlyFans and titty fucking another dude?

really?...ok.. honest question, if she is accusing him of SA which is a BIG SERIOUS accusation then why on earth would you go on his stream?

A. She's lying
B. Pure clout chasing

Keep an eye on her Twitter and get ready to grab screen shots lol
Mike said KiaraKitty, who Dan was literally just with this past weekend, DMed him about Panda being touchy. He asked Dan if anybody DMed her about Panda, she said no. Then she said one person DMed her and guess who it was? Kiara lmao. She asked about Panda touching her, and Dan said he was touchy feely aka confirming that women think Panda's creepy

this is hilarious

Wait so if I'm interested in Dan I have to wait a year while she's giving BJs on OnlyFans and titty fucking another dude?
That guy is Andrew AKA Step Bro AKA her rooomate AKA her ex. So they have history. Besides dude, you do NOT want to get involved with her....she does have mental issues and she's a hot mess.

THAT might have been the smartest thing she did in awhile lol
AFTER saying she wasn't involved but then saying she had receipts on Mike, and then being in Mike's chat and then on a call with him

and then couldn't keep her stories straight while she was talking to him

lmao

AFTER saying she wasn't involved but then saying she had receipts on Mike, and then being in Mike's chat and then on a call with him

and then couldn't keep her stories straight while she was talking to him

lmao
then why the FUCK would she go into both streams if she wants to be left out of it..lol....that will only inflame shit #4.8GPA

then why the FUCK would she go into both streams if she wants to be left out of it..lol....that will only inflame shit #4.8GPA
shit is funny bro, she was saying she was gonna expose him when they were denied at the party too

she keeps saying she's got dirt on him, but then wants to take the high road when talking to him saying she won't talk about him...the fuck she won't

she "hates drama" though, give me a break

I'm not saying I would LMAO
she's the type to say you r-worded her bro

she was basically saying Mike was making unwanted advances on her, but she stayed with him for like 4-5 days in a hotel room with just him and her. So it either happened the last night, or she's lying. She's CLEARLY lying.

shit is funny bro, she was saying she was gonna expose him when they were denied at the party too

she keeps saying she's got dirt on him, but then wants to take the high road when talking to him saying she won't talk about him...the fuck she won't

she "hates drama" though, give me a break
Christ lol....I just have a feeling in her next stream she is going to get roasted. LOL. If anybody is going to watch her next stream please record it and be sure you have Better TTV instead and the "Show deleted messages" option checked lol

I'm just saying she makes it sound like this guy would have to wait while she's with other guys. To have a 12-month rule for fucking while during those 12 months she's fucking someone else for OF?

she's the type to say you r-worded her bro

she was basically saying Mike was making unwanted advances on her, but she stayed with him for like 4-5 days in a hotel room with just you and her. So it either happened the last night, or she's lying. She's CLEARLY lying.
Honestly she was probably drunk and or high so her memory might be a little "foggy"

I'm just saying she makes it sound like this guy would have to wait while she's with other guys. To have a 12-month rule for fucking while during those 12 months she's fucking someone else?
that's the way it sounds lol

would she actually stick to that? I highly doubt it

Back
Top Bottom