Discussion The Love Family fans

Luslec7553608

Tier 3 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
Had some long conversation with Crystal back when i was still subbed to her she's pretty nice to talk to. she sometimes even sent voice message when she's too lazy to write messages she still replies even if conversation was not about OF things like personal stuff tho she keep things very vague but still replies to almost anything

hidinginplainsite

Bathwater Drinker
Dec 1, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
I mean I never really cared for them that much to begin with, I just created this thread so we can either talk shit about them or praise them in whatever way people like.

We're never going to see Jade or Jewels pussies at this point, so their content has become stale (in my eyes at least. Others are probably still enjoying that fake fantasy they have with them)
Was never really into crystal all that much anyway, so I don't really follow her thread.

So yeah, that's about all she wrote for these three in a sense. You can all talk about whatever you want here. I give no shits, just keep it out of the main threads for content.

Cheers 🍾

Triplebrc

Lurker
Mar 12, 2022
Too expensive can be said about the whole families content in general. Supposedly Jewel did similar videos to Jade with the riding and moaning and all that, which were nice from Jade, but to get them from Jewel you'd have to pay the subscription price and then still buy each video individually for a laughably high price seeing only boobs for it, which is why quite a few ppv videos will not get leaked anytime soon, its simply not worth it, so almost no one bothers to buy and share them, with Jewel being less popular than Jade was pre pregnancy they are even less likely to appear online.