EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion The Love Family fans

Jade is really hot and pregnancy is doing some great things for her but I just can't justify spending 15 for the right to spend another 25 to see anything good. I'm a big time believer that sex work is work and sex workers should be getting paid but if I'm spending 40 bucks I should be seeing pussy
Most sensible people agree with you on this. I know I sure as shit ain't paying any of these wenches to show little to nothing but high grade instapics and a titty here and there.

Most sensible people agree with you on this. I know I sure as shit ain't paying any of these wenches to show little to nothing but high grade instapics and a titty here and there.
especially since the pics and videos eventually leak.

it might be a year later for PPV, but they eventually do.

so fap to someone else and she can be a favorite in a year lol

hoping those tits are huge once the demon spawn exits the womb
So here's the deal on preggo titties. They're great for like first year after birth. Once the baby starts weening and the milk stops being as highly produced and if she doesn't get pregnant again after/during then gravity takes hold and they begin the downward slope where the nipples start looking down on you, they also deflate like a motherfucker so it's droop city population: them sad tittes. So she'll end up looking just like Crystal and will probably get surgery to correct it.

Last edited:
So here's the deal on preggo titties. They're great for like first year after birth. Once the baby starts weening and the milk stops being as highly produced and if she doesn't get pregnant again after/during then gravity takes hold and they begin the downward slope where the nipples start looking down on you, they also deflate like a motherfucker so it's droop city population: them sad tittes. So she'll end up looking just like Crystal and will probably get surgery to correct it.

That's when you spend some of that hard earned OF money on a good plastic surgeon and get some nice, real looking, fake tits, and make even more money than before.

That's when you spend some of that hard earned OF money on a good plastic surgeon and get some nice, real looking, fake tits, and make even more money than before.
I was under the impression that Jades tits were already fake just from how they look from certain perspectives to be honest...
Not to mention how there are photos out there (all pre pregnancy) where her tits look rather small, and others where they look several cup sizes bigger.

I was under the impression that Jades tits were already fake just from how they look from certain perspectives to be honest...
Not to mention how there are photos out there (all pre pregnancy) where her tits look rather small, and others where they look several cup sizes bigger.
Nah they're not fake yet. She's just young still and the fat deposits shift from time to time. They only started growing more from when she got pregnant. So yeah they're going to be huge for the next solid year and then pffffffthhloo droopadoop saggy bosom baby. Gonna look like deflated sacks like this content creator Cherrybb45.

Back
Top Bottom