EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Discussion The Love Family fans

all i'm gonna say is Jewel has some big fuckin tits

too bad her stuff won't leak. Just like Jade. It's because their PPV are so expensive
Yeah and if anyone asks on the thread they get brought to shame by other lurkers. For a place that's all about wins and sharing most people still don't. Kind of odd but it's whatever. Not my circus not my monkeys.

Honestly this whole thing to me seems so fuckin creepy/weird, like, we get to see two sisters and their mother just freely show their tits and do egirl "I really need someone to hug me rnz can u come over? UwU" bullshit ahahahaha, i feel super weird by stumbling upon them. Good bodies though...
It is an odd conundrum that's for sure.

Jade is really hot and pregnancy is doing some great things for her but I just can't justify spending 15 for the right to spend another 25 to see anything good. I'm a big time believer that sex work is work and sex workers should be getting paid but if I'm spending 40 bucks I should be seeing pussy

Back
Top Bottom