EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

This conversation is being had in every girl's thread on every forum of the entire internet. "Bruh, girlxyz does not do exactly what I want her to do, i.e. take it in the bum simultanously by ten huge black guys. If we all unsubscribe, she has to step it up." There is no thought process being had here. You are literally all. the. same.
Totally hear you. I’m not advocating or trying to lead the rebellion. I’m just curious why it hasn’t happened, at scale.

I think Master Rossi laid out a good point, “people don't just subscribe for her new posts, but for access to her entire back catalog of posts.”

For me, when she stopped updating, I stopped giving her $15/month. Pretty simple.

I understand some dudes feel this weird sense that they are supporting Tessa like they owe it to her or she deserves it. I disagree. She has a “job”; she’s not filling her job requirements; she doesn’t get paid.

To Roshi’s point, some people want access the library of content. Super-valid point.

Some people forget to unsubscribe. Makes sense - but they are not the ones complaining on this forum.

Some people are holding out hope because of FOMO - which is probably a bad investment strategy. ;-)

Again, Bob, more curious than anything. I think it’s effing wild that people keep paying.

There's also the high chance that $15 is just disposable money for some people, and they are only subscribed to Tessa. I know a lot of people here are likely to be subbed to a big number of girls at the same time, but as an estimate I'd say the majority of onlyfans users are subscribed to like 3 girls tops.

No shit, but whats she going to do when theres no money coming in? There arent many models making a lot after 40. she should be milking it for all its worth.
Models are pretty short lived, 40 is ancient for most. She has an advantage over most "glamour" models and that will get her more time than most. Given she is into glamour more than sex she might as well copy Christina Khalil's youtube format as well and get money rolling in that way too. She has made a ton of money without really showing anything. She has said she has an agent that has gone over a career plan with her, so hopefully there is an exit strategy.

Models are pretty short lived, 40 is ancient for most.
I'm afraid that we'll might be witnessing a change in this pretty damn soon. Several e girls are pushing 30 or are even older than 30 and they show no signs of wanting to stop. It's their full time job after all. Of course, they'll most likely exploit the MILF angle.

Models are pretty short lived, 40 is ancient for most. She has an advantage over most "glamour" models and that will get her more time than most. Given she is into glamour more than sex she might as well copy Christina Khalil's youtube format as well and get money rolling in that way too. She has made a ton of money without really showing anything. She has said she has an agent that has gone over a career plan with her, so hopefully there is an exit strategy.
Exit strategy = marry a wealthy fan

its happening the office GIF

Models are pretty short lived, 40 is ancient for most
If you have ever watched the Netflix documentary "Hot Girls Wanted" It has a guy that says it's very common for young girls to only do a few scenes & leave after 6 months

It's very rare if they stick around for any more than a couple years

That's one of the reasons why i stick with older women like Brandi Love, Kendra Lust, Madison Ivy, Brooklyn Chase, Just to name a few because they are well established & not retiring anytime soon

Tessa is just past 30 & still likely to have about 10 years left of doing what she does unless of course she decides to retire sooner

TBH, It doesn't bother me if she never does BG on film, I'm here for her glorious perfect tits & body

That's enough for me to enjoy content of Tessa

Back
Top Bottom