EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

She is gonna have the sickest, dopest excuse guys, hope she has another 10 minute video in the pipeline to pull on her coomer's heartstrings/wallets.

Call me evil, but the more unreliable she becomes, the more likely she is to have to bring something big to score again.

I still expect b/g content from her. There have already been first attempts at that. And my impression so far is that she can't really handle money. Or has her life under control at all.

I think it is finally hitting her that she can't maintain this lifestyle forever
Kinda reminds me of Kateelife (Aka Katee Owen) who has been on a similar path in terms of content delivery for ages now

They both have been showing their glorious tits for well over a decade now & now they both are in a bit of a slump

Back
Top Bottom