EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat Tessa Fowler - Discussion Thread

I don't remember exactly the title of the video but something similar, I think it was an april fools joke?

If you want a girl like Tessa just become a massive drug addict, chicks love that, they can't get enough. Josh Adam Meyers is a full blown junkie and Tessa is the same way.
Is she? What kinds of drugs does she take?

Good to see Tessa uploading lol instead of waiting a month to see a video you just have to wait like a week :KEKWlaugh:, hopefully she keeps at it 🤞

Lol she already knows that her stuff is boring af. So what she want to do on friday? Get banged from 10 guys? Ok one guy would be enough but i can´t stand this teasing dildo shit anymore!

If she can't do a b/g, she should go for g/g.
At the minute, she can barely just do 'g'.

Solo stuff, which is still pretty much non-explicit, you're asking the earth of her here in that respect.

Let's get her to finally legitimately get herself off with her legs open and her rubbing her clit where we can see her holes and her cumming for real first.

Preferably without that ugly-ass hitachi wand.

Baby steps lol

Last edited:
I don't know why anyone would be excited for her live streams, she doesn't do requests or anything, just sits around and talks. I swear she just does em' when she's hard up for cash because her simps are guaranteed to dole out tips.

EDIT: Not to mention some half-assed apology/excuse for lack of posting with no communication fuckin OF maaaan

Last edited:
I’m confused why people don’t simply unsubscribe.

Economics favor Tessa. She has low supply of content, but there is high demand from members who subscribe.

Decreasing the demand will likely result in her: 1. stop producing content (status quo); 2. She will attempt to drive demand by offering new demand-worthy supply.

thoughts?

Economics favor Tessa. She has low supply of content, but there is high demand from members who subscribe.

Decreasing the demand will likely result in her: 1. stop producing content (status quo); 2. She will attempt to drive demand by offering new demand-worthy supply.

thoughts?
Bruh, people can't even unsubscribe from her thread and come back here bitching about her (content) every time. :peepoShrug:

thoughts?
This conversation is being had in every girl's thread on every forum of the entire internet. "Bruh, girlxyz does not do exactly what I want her to do, i.e. take it in the bum simultanously by ten huge black guys. If we all unsubscribe, she has to step it up." There is no thought process being had here. You are literally all. the. same.

You guys all know she doesn’t have to do shit for any of you, right?
No shit, but whats she going to do when theres no money coming in? There arent many models making a lot after 40. she should be milking it for all its worth.

An important thing to remember is that people don't just subscribe for her new posts, but for access to her entire back catalog of posts, which as of now is over 3,000 photos and 400 videos. You also have to remember that there's no official support for downloading media off of Onlyfans, and the average OF user likely doesn't know that downloading is even possible (just look at the amount of shitty screenshots that get posted to these forums). So odds are a lot of people stay subscribed just to maintain access to the back catalog.

Also think of the amount of people who are subscribed to 5 streaming platforms that they barely watch. It's the same thing with Onlyfans models.

Back
Top Bottom