EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat TeenMarvel/MarvelCharm - Discussion Thread

I don't get how Vanessa is so popular, she looks like an underage girl to me. No curves or anything sexy about her :sadKEK:
I think a big part of her appeal is that she reminds us of that girl we crushed on - and maybe dated once or twice - during senior year and college. There's a little nostalgia and wish-fulfillment going on when you see her sets. I don't know - this is in the eye of the beholder - if she looks underage (I believe she's 20 but could be wrong), but she looks young and recalls a certain era in our lives, depending on our ages.

It's the problem with having all these different models when most people with have a preference for, like, 1 or 2. The events bug me because they take absolutely forever to update their tracker and it's not clear how sales/comments translate to their next level opening up. It's just one number at one time and then another like a day later. I wish they'd just say 'here's all the sets we have yet to publish for this model, yours for $X' and be done with it. But then they can't eke people along for years.

Bro you answered your own question but I think you know that
I do bro, I do :WeirdChamp:

I guess that jailbait sales more than pawg like Raine or Phoebe. I'm personally just waiting for an Elsa and Phoebe Unleashed set (someday) and my TM folder will be complete :peepoSimp:

I don't get how Vanessa is so popular, she looks like an underage girl to me. No curves or anything sexy about her :sadKEK:
This may come as a shock to you, but beauty is subjective and sometimes other people will be attracted to women that you aren't, and vice versa. And no, being attracted to skinny women does not make one a pedophile.

Last edited:
Alissa's topless set: I don't mean to sound snarky because she is clearly a beautiful woman and I have bought her sets in the past - but people have just spent $40 to discover that, holy cow, they look exactly the way they did under all of that see through material she has had in her sets for the last few years! Who would have guessed?

Few things going on here, the funniest of which is that you answered your own question but didn't realize it. Not to say that every person who enjoys her content is because she looks underage, but there's definitely a good amount of them that do.

Some people just like petite and skinny girls and has nothing to do with age.

Then there's the history of MC and some of the models, which, well, yeah. Speaks for itself.

Really baffles me they took all those girls on vacation, but didn't try to get them to do any kind of group set, seemingly. Like, not even trying to get all of them together but surely you could get two or three?

Really baffles me they took all those girls on vacation, but didn't try to get them to do any kind of group set, seemingly. Like, not even trying to get all of them together but surely you could get two or three?
The purveyors of that website store countless sets and videos, most of the stuff they release is already years old. It's possible that what you seek will be released in the future.

I brought it and my order was instantly cancelled. Refund took a week.
You can't buy anything new as a new customer. Gotta build trust™ buying old stuff. Also be sure to cancel or change that credit card information, as they'll likely charge you for other stuff soon enough.

Back
Top Bottom