EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Serious question: do guys really like the cosplay stuff? It seems so juvenile to me. I’m just curious if that holds the same appeal as when she is in her underwear or a tiny bikini or something.

no hate, not kink-shaming. It’s just a total pass for me when I see these girls dress up as comic/video game characters.

Serious question: do guys really like the cosplay stuff? It seems so juvenile to me. I’m just curious if that holds the same appeal as when she is in her underwear or a tiny bikini or something.

no hate, not kink-shaming. It’s just a total pass for me when I see these girls dress up as comic/video game characters.
its mostly used as an excuse to show as much as possible but still acting family friendly.

Not really, just an excuse to wear slutty outfits, she even wore that cammy bodysuit at an anime convention , with her ass out and everything, and maybe if she bent over you could see her asshole if you would have been walking behind her :hyperz:

I mean, people that are really into anime must like anime cosplays I assume, I'm not trying to shit on people that watch anime lol, just the impression I have.

Yes, it's a bigger "market" than you think. I mean see all of the Patreon sluts - its not as niche as people assume
Not that I am disagreeing with you (I pass on these cosplay-esque content which unfortunately makes up a lot of her content), but apply this with all of the kinks - feet, RP, JOI, Bondage..etc.

I think Peach does do this kind of content more often because she has actual personal interest in it, and I would imagine she has a handful of followers who say would tip her more.

but speaking on outfits, today's is the best in a while even tho its 1 short vid and a single picture - literally can never go wrong with sheer tights/stockings and a garter. Lingerie >>>>>

Is it too much to ask for, like I find it best when girls are just in everyday panties/bra - or simple lingerie :peepoSad:
I'm already under the impression we wont get lewdy content, but she can at the minimum strip or give us more upskirts :COPIUM: Keep it simple pls

The Cammy outfit is hot af. The issue is that she hasn't done a whole lot different with it since she first started wearing it. No attempts at high kicks and stuff like that.

I think there's only so long she can milk the borderline IG TOS-level cosplay posts before people start to get bored though. I don't mind them myself, I'm not into that kind of content but I don't hate it either. Her content needs to evolve at some point imo.

I think there's only so long she can milk the borderline IG TOS-level cosplay posts before people start to get bored though. I don't mind them myself, I'm not into that kind of content but I don't hate it either. Her content needs to evolve at some point imo.
stpeach doesn't do cosplay. Unless you count cosplay as wearing a purple bikini and calling yourself Thanos as cosplay. the only way her content evolves is going the opposite direction of cosplay and subtracting clothes

My brother, have you heard of Jessica Nigri?
Nigri is one of the last few E-girls to occasionally do actual cosplay (Meg gave up years ago) but nobody actually gives af

stpeach doesn't do cosplay. Unless you count cosplay as wearing a purple bikini and calling yourself Thanos as cosplay. the only way her content evolves is going the opposite direction of cosplay and subtracting clothes

Nigri is one of the last few E-girls to occasionally do actual cosplay (Meg gave up years ago) but nobody actually gives af

With Nigri I think because she's been cosplaying since before OF/Fansly was a thing people never really expected her to do anything more than teases when she eventually made her way onto the platform. But over the last few years with the Twitch girls migrating over and pivoting their main income stream to these platforms, unless you cater to a niche market they won't be making as much as they want. Especially someone like Peach with her low effort level 'cosplays'

I'm just constantly waiting for her to spread her ass in every video she does at this point. She has like 4 pairs of underwear that would all be amazing if she did a proper spread in them, but she never does.

Need more videos like that one from however many years ago where she tore her tights and proceeded to spread her ass 3 times in perfect lighting.

Back
Top Bottom