EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

I think while again hilariously overpriced the PPV is one of her better content from the past months but I have questions:

1. How the fuck did she convince her husband to be okay with that

2. How insanely messed up are here boundaries?

Like you can appearently ask her to record a 5 minute makeout video with another random chick but oh god don't ask her for a pic of her nipples you crazy perverted bastard!

I may nevet get smart out of her or the way she handles her business.
How did she get her husband to be okay with her making out with another girl??? Are you serious 🤣🤣🤣 my girlfriend has made out with girls right infront of me and I fucked the shit out of her after every single time because it turns me on. Almost every girl I know has made out with a girl at some point.

How did she get her husband to be okay with her making out with another girl??? Are you serious 🤣🤣🤣 my girlfriend has made out with girls right infront of me and I fucked the shit out of her after every single time because it turns me on. Almost every girl I know has made out with a girl at some point.
No shit but don't you think there is a very slight difference between doing this in private and making it public on the internet for every single one to see? This shit will never go offline.

she looks awkward as fuck in that video but it's still pretty hot. she might have kissed girls before but it was definitely just kisses because she clearly has no idea what to do in a makeout session
I suppose it’s a much different atmosphere when drunkenly kissing other women for your own pleasure compared to doing it on command completely sober & trying to look sexy for the viewer. Plus, the video is only so expensive because of that Asian girl she’s kissing telling her to match her prices. For her first kissing video I think it was great. She looked more awkward in her early fansly content, but looks more natural with experience. Just hope this ain’t her last kissing video

More like 45 sec and shot from multiple angles. It's almost the same clip just repeated over and over but sure, but it 3 times if you want to support scamming.
She's just banned me on Fansly for pointing this out in the initial post and telling people to save their money. :KEKWlaugh:

Stop supporting these bums.

Last edited:
No shit but don't you think there is a very slight difference between doing this in private and making it public on the internet for every single one to see? This shit will never go offline.
Considering what she already does???? No not really 🤣🤣 if he’s okay with what she’s doing now, pretty sure he won’t care about this. If he did, she probably wouldn’t do it.

dame she must be a very very very annoying wife
I get the feeling that many of these chicks who know they're good looking and/or have a good body are grating in real life (or just is a womanchild), let alone to be reasonable to be in a somewhat remotely healthy relationship with. Whether it's whoring yourself out on OF, Youtube or Tiktok.
Stop supporting these bums.
Then people like me wouldn't have content to view then! Someone's gotta take one for the team!

Tell him she's charging $200 ppv

You'd say yes too, 5 idiots is a $1000 before fansly's cut and taxes.
That and you can tell by the way he interacts with her that she absolutely wears the pants. He has no control over her at all. When she was making out with that girl at the party he looked completely defeated and helpless trying to get her to stop lol I'd imagine it's that way for "most" E-girl boyfriends. They can replace a dude in a heartbeat and most of them are very average if not below average dudes. 9/10 she could fuck another dude and he'd be like oh well. Just the reality of being in that kind of scene. It's like 80s Hollywood. Plenty of swinging and such involved at these "parties" I'm sure.

That and you can tell by the way he interacts with her that she absolutely wears the pants. He has no control over her at all. When she was making out with that girl at the party he looked completely defeated and helpless trying to get her to stop lol I'd imagine it's that way for "most" E-girl boyfriends. They can replace a dude in a heartbeat and most of them are very average if not below average dudes. 9/10 she could fuck another dude and he'd be like oh well. Just the reality of being in that kind of scene. It's like 80s Hollywood. Plenty of swinging and such involved at these "parties" I'm sure.
I dunno… she’s barely got a HS education based on her poor grammar and spelling and she’s pushing 30. How long are people gonna watch her play Super Mario?

isn’t he in medical school?

I dunno… she’s barely got a HS education based on her poor grammar and spelling and she’s pushing 30. How long are people gonna watch her play Super Mario?

isn’t he in medical school?
hes a nurse now I think, was in nursing school. And peach never needs to work a regular job again, shes made made multiple millions and would easily be able to continue doing so without a husband

hes a nurse now I think, was in nursing school. And peach never needs to work a regular job again, shes made made multiple millions and would easily be able to continue doing so without a husband
This link shows what twitch streamer’s earned over a two-year period. Says she make $140k

Not exactly rolling in it especially for living in California

Back
Top Bottom