EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

All i want is some wank materials but homies out here providing some master pimp hoe evaluations. lol
That be in the content thread that you'll find your wank materials.

She just had a whole venting session on stream because yesterday her brother called her upset about her onlyfans. Naturally her chat/friends reassured her that what’s she’s doing is morally okay & she’s such an amazing person/friend. Whole thing was kinda cringe to watch tbh & it hot even cringier seeing her tear up over the support. It’s like obviously her chat & male friends are gonnna keep encouraging her because we all wanna keep seeing her OF posts, lol. Anyway, does anyone have any idea when her shoot with Allecakes is gonna drop?? Thought she or Allecakes would’ve posted it by now

She just had a whole venting session on stream because yesterday her brother called her upset about her onlyfans. Naturally her chat/friends reassured her that what’s she’s doing is morally okay & she’s such an amazing person/friend. Whole thing was kinda cringe to watch tbh & it hot even cringier seeing her tear up over the support. It’s like obviously her chat & male friends are gonnna keep encouraging her because we all wanna keep seeing her OF posts, lol. Anyway, does anyone have any idea when her shoot with Allecakes is gonna drop?? Thought she or Allecakes would’ve posted it by now
Brother's probably just mad he doesn't get to jerk to her ass alone anymore :pauseChampRev:

maybe he was in here reading mfers discussing his sister's life lol

This is a position I've taken before on this site but perhaps in other discussion threads though it's relevant here and now - you need to give some serious thought about the impact your career is going to have on your long-standing relationships if you choose to get into any line of work that puts your name and face out there for people to know who you are publicly, especially sex work (or the equivalent thereof). It's probably rare for a person's family to be completely supportive of getting into a career where you effectively show most or parts of your body that the average person would keep for themselves or whoever they're sleeping with. Her seeking validation from total strangers on the Internet seems kind of desperate and attention-seeking at this rate.

This is a position I've taken before on this site but perhaps in other discussion threads though it's relevant here and now - you need to give some serious thought about the impact your career is going to have on your long-standing relationships if you choose to get into any line of work that puts your name and face out there for people to know who you are publicly, especially sex work (or the equivalent thereof). It's probably rare for a person's family to be completely supportive of getting into a career where you effectively show most or parts of your body that the average person would keep for themselves or whoever they're sleeping with. Her seeking validation from total strangers on the Internet seems kind of desperate and attention-seeking at this rate.
It's not desperate or attention seeking it's literally buiding generational wealth for her and her family lol. Sucks for her brother who's not getting a cut off the money but still getting some of the negative side of it, sucks for her future kids if they are getting bullied about it, but who knows in 12 years every trophy wife in a wealthy suburb might have an of, might be a bragging point about how many subs they all have who the fuck knows, at least the kids will be loaded

It's not desperate or attention seeking it's literally buiding generational wealth for her and her family lol. Sucks for her brother who's not getting a cut off the money but still getting some of the negative side of it, sucks for her future kids if they are getting bullied about it, but who knows in 12 years every trophy wife in a wealthy suburb might have an of, might be a bragging point about how many subs they all have who the fuck knows, at least the kids will be loaded
Just because your family's rich doesn't get rid of problems involving bullying. Have just a little pity for those eventual sons/daughters of hers that might need to put up with the fact that their mom used to be a sex worker.

this sounds so fishy, it very easily could be made up/ an attention grab... what kind of brother is this? ur either the overprotective one, in that case over 1m subs and half-naked pics on insta would be a warning sign. or ur the brother that just doesnt give a shit since both have their own families...

what does peach even want to imply with this? maybe that OF is so mainstream that people around her get wind of it.

this is such bs, its a perfect strategy to milk white knights and an excuse to slow down the content.

this sounds so fishy, it very easily could be made up/ an attention grab... what kind of brother is this? ur either the overprotective one, in that case over 1m subs and half-naked pics on insta would be a warning sign. or ur the brother that just doesnt give a shit since both have their own families...

what does peach even want to imply with this? maybe that OF is so mainstream that people around her get wind of it.

this is such bs, its a perfect strategy to milk white knights and an excuse to slow down the content.
She mentioned her family being religious, that's always a reason for family to get in your business

She mentioned her family being religious, that's always a reason for family to get in your business
Or because they want some of that money. Just because they're wealthy/well off doesn't mean they don't want more. Everyone always wants more. Even religious morality no longer stops people from doing whatever in the pursuit of material wealth anymore.

Or because they want some of that money. Just because they're wealthy/well off doesn't mean they don't want more. Everyone always wants more. Even religious morality no longer stops people from doing whatever in the pursuit of material wealth anymore.
This is the general principle of being rich and staying rich - always chasing that paper to add more to your overall net worth. It's a never-ending out-jerk session amongst the 1%.

Don't be dumb. Plenty of people make a few hundred grand, buy some real estate to rent out, and just live comfortably for the rest of their lives. Just because crazy cash seekers like Elon are more famous doesn't mean everyone keeps chasing it.

Enjoy it for while it lasts, because Peach is probably already rich enough to retire with her husband and kids, or getting there. Whenever she decides to, she'll probably start having her manager post the odd lazy selfie to keep some easy money coming in but basically call it quits. Like Alinity.

What's the best shot we've gotten of her asshole so far?

Like I think its this brief moment in her ppv halloween cammy video but idk could be wrong. What do y'all think?
[old imgur media embed was here once, but it's now gone]

What's the best shot we've gotten of her asshole so far?

Like I think its this brief moment in her ppv halloween cammy video but idk could be wrong. What do y'all think?
I think we might have gotten a better one with a more recent video. She may as well have been showing full asshole if memory serves - if I can find it, I'll share it here.

This is the one I was thinking of, but it may be in direct competition with the posts above. You tell me if one of the previous posts are better, I'm accepting that mine might come close but not quite enough of a view as good as the others.

This is the one I was thinking of, but it may be in direct competition with the posts above. You tell me if one of the previous posts are better, I'm accepting that mine might come close but not quite enough of a view as good as the others.
K yea that one is a better shot. It's just a shame the lighting isn't as good as the cammy one. Makes it kinda low res

Back
Top Bottom