EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

New Fansly

I know how excited you guys have been for a taste of this ❤️ Check your dms for a sexy personal training session with me and @Allecakes

fansly-x97z92sautq.md.jpg fansly-a1q26e5kof7.md.jpgfansly-2bennxwqkxs.md.png

Even though we're not each other's favorite poster, there's no denying Ghost came in clutch here with the offering.

This isn't worth $100 IMO. Definitely about as tame as the shit she did with Jenna, aside from maybe Lisa's light drag of a single finger across Allecakes' clothed pussy. The subsequent videos need to be better - even Allecakes has done and shown more in other videos than this "collab". 0/10 effort, Lisa.

Last edited:
this shit is worse than her $10 wall posts 😭😭 my god what the fuck where the fuck is the kissing that she was talking about she needs to stop fucking with these scamming bitches before it ruins her

this one was horrible. i'm guessing the high price because the other girl had to get her cut? that's the only reason I can think of.
I skimmed Allecakes' thread here on SimpCity and she's taken loads to the face and showed every inch of her body compared to Lisa. Hoping Alle brings out better in Lisa with these next videos, but I'm not holding my breath.

I skimmed Allecakes' thread here on SimpCity and she's taken loads to the face and showed every inch of her body compared to Lisa. Hoping Alle brings out better in Lisa with these next videos, but I'm not holding my breath.
:LULsorry to ruin it for you but this is Allecakes Fansly Bio.
No Nudes - Pay $100 for Sub to be able to buy PPVs :KEKWlaugh:

oh and read all of the disclaimer. she can't be arsed to rewrite it for Fansly :OMEGALUL:

lol.md.png

:LULsorry to ruin it for you but this is Allecakes Fansly Bio.
No Nudes - Pay $100 for Sub to be able to buy PPVs :KEKWlaugh:

oh and read all of the disclaimer. she can't be arsed to rewrite it for Fansly :OMEGALUL:

lol.md.png
Nah, thanks for the schooling. I know little about Allecakes and good on you for sharing this equivalent PSA for everyone's benefit.

Fansly covers Chargebacks. It will teach her nothing since she can keep the money.
But wouldn't that piss off Fansly enough to warn Lisa to do better if people do it in large enough numbers?

Fansly is taking an L each time they have to step in for a chargeback and I'm sure they'd be pissed if it happened so often with a single content creator in a short span of time.

Last edited:
I doubt this'll go well. 100 is too much already, but they probably cut it into 3 or 4 vids so it's actually more like 300. For some cringy roleplay and... squats, lol. She's just gonna piss off most of her audience.

Maybe this other girl milks 10 hardcore simps, and can charge them whatever, but peach usually sells volume.

Sadly this is literally just E-girl culture right now. Literally the nickname of the biggest star of the moment is Scamouranth lol. I keep saying this culture cannot continue and yet it gets worse and worse every year for almost a decade now and I honestly don't know what the breaking point will be now if anything. Men are willingly paying big money to lied to (No judgement being passed, I've dropped several thousands over the year so I'm no better)

Sadly this is literally just E-girl culture right now. Literally the nickname of the biggest star of the moment is Scamouranth lol. I keep saying this culture cannot continue and yet it gets worse and worse every year for almost a decade now and I honestly don't know what the breaking point will be now if anything. Men are willingly paying big money to lied to (No judgement being passed, I've dropped several thousands over the year so I'm no better)
I don't think this will go on forever and Reality is going to hit these girls like a brick.

Of course I think people like Amourant are out of bounds at this point because she has such a strong base of dipshits that knowingly pay for scams but not everyone has that.

At least I hope so.

Back
Top Bottom