EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

It's probably future damage control at this point. She might be thinking, "Just how screwed is my kid if they were in school 5-10 years from now based on my streaming career decisions?" and trying to limit the amount of material bullies might have on her future son(s) or daughter(s).
The way she did things, the bullies just need to do the Ace Ventura butt talk (while counting from 10) to her kids. :KEKWlaugh:

Oh man isn't there also video footage of STPeach straight up saying her husband has a small dick and doesn't really sexually satisfy her often.

By her own logic she really added fuel to the fire for her future child's bullies lol.

The way she did things, the bullies just need to do the Ace Ventura butt talk (while counting from 10) to her kids. :KEKWlaugh:
We ought to be careful, we don't want to sound like we're encouraging bullying of the innocent here. In all honesty, her future kids don't deserve to be hassled over this.

Nonetheless, her decision to not show bare tits and pussy won't protect them. She can justify it later and say it was to buy them a house or put daddy through college so they could have nice things.

We ought to be careful, we don't want to sound like we're encouraging bullying of the innocent here. In all honesty, her future kids don't deserve to be hassled over this.

Nonetheless, her decision to not show bare tits and pussy won't protect them. She can justify it later and say it was to buy them a house or put daddy through college so they could have nice things.

Fuck it. If the thot is bringing in all that money and the kid benefits from it. I'd just tell the kid to suck it up at that point.
But yeah in an ideal world a kid shouldn't be bullied cause his mother is a thot.

Oh god now I'm imagining Amouranth future child. That kid gonna need to be homeschooled.
We need to be mindful of not getting too off-topic - but I'll say that I could see someone as terrible as Amouranth using her kid for streaming revenue. CYS would need to get involved at some point. Wonder what her subs and simps would say/think about her then.

Honestly I find STPeach saying her husband isn't conformable with her going nude or further in her content more reasonable than the child thing.
That's comparably ridiculous. The man's complicit with each ass spank he delivers to her on camera. He checked his morals and preferences at the door for what his wife is doing on camera/streaming a long time ago.

That's comparably ridiculous. The man's complicit with each ass spank he delivers to her on camera. He checked his morals and preferences at the door for what his wife is doing on camera/streaming a long time ago.

I think having limits to what you're partner doing in that realm is fine. Especially with what STPeach is doing.
I think it's ridiculous when you get to Amouranth level where he isn't find with her taking dick but have her fuck a dummy with a dildo and play it off as real.

I think having limits to what you're partner doing in that realm is fine. Especially with what STPeach is doing.
I think it's ridiculous when you get to Amouranth level where he isn't find with her taking dick but have her fuck a dummy with a dildo and play it off as real.
When you compare Lisa (STPeach) to Kaitlyn (Amouranth), Kaitlyn can afford to scam her followers with her videos because she has what they call "fuck you money". Lisa's not as rich as Kaitlyn and comes off more as "working class"-equivalent. If the other comments in this thread are accurate, she's putting her hubby through college and also acting as the breadwinner right now while he's studying to become a nurse practitioner. She can and needs to make the bag by taking everything off NOW-ish. Having kids will strain the finances and that adds to the financial pressure to make enough money - which she can do by going properly nude.

People sympathizing for Peach's future career are hilarious. The woman will work only if she wants to. She will never HAVE to work after this.

what i find funny is that peach and some in here dont get how bullieng works. if ur child is confident and proud it wont get bullied. i dont hear of cheerleader or highschool sports players getting bullied.
the way u raise ur child is important not what the parents did when they were young, otherwise everyone would get bullied cuz everyone has done shit.

Sounds like Amouranth almost. These female streamers probably all suffer from the same issue - small-dicked Asian husbands. In Lisa's case, it's the source of her pent-up sexual frustration that comes out in her videos - but that polite Canadian nature of hers keeps her from being too sexy or revealing, keeping a bit for herself.
Sounds like youve seen and have experience with "small dicked Asians" to make that blanket statement lmao, and out of all streamers I (along with the mass) give no fucks what happens to Amouranth - funny and ironic thing is both Peach and Amournath (esp Amour) use the "Asian e-girl" look, just like all of the other top 10 streamers (Pokimane..etc)

"polite Canadian nature of hers keeps her from being too sexy or revealing, keeping a bit for herself" - wtf is this delusional/incel reasoning? Canadian Blondes are huge hoes, more so than American blondes in many places.

Peach wont blow you, and J is fucking her - everyone needs to realize this. :WeirdChamp: Reading your essay long responses (to everyone) made me realize how much of a White Knight you are lol

Sounds like youve seen and have experience with "small dicked Asians" to make that blanket statement lmao, and out of all streamers I (along with the mass) give no fucks what happens to Amouranth - funny and ironic thing is both Peach and Amournath (esp Amour) use the "Asian e-girl" look, just like all of the other top 10 streamers (Pokimane..etc)

"polite Canadian nature of hers keeps her from being too sexy or revealing, keeping a bit for herself" - wtf is this delusional/incel reasoning? Canadian Blondes are huge hoes, more so than American blondes in many places.

Peach wont blow you, and J is fucking her - everyone needs to realize this. :WeirdChamp: Reading your essay long responses (to everyone) made me realize how much of a White Knight you are lol
Very presumptuous of you to think of me as a White Knight, I thought most White Knights were the type that defended their queen instead of shitting on and cutting up on her the way we do. You also need to be able to sense where there's sarcasm in certain things I say and sincerity in others. I wasn't referring to that "polite Canadian nature of hers" part in any seriousness. As it speaks to "small-dicked Asian husbands", that wasn't implying all Asian men have small dicks, just that there could be a trend of possibly Caucasian women marrying guys of Asian descent that have that problem if we have two streamers bitching about the size of their husbands' cocks. Those parts were in the spirit of humor and irony.

Also, you don't have to be a fan of my "essays", but projecting that you can't read much beyond a third-grade level isn't a badge of honor. Fap using the content threads, discuss in the discussion threads.

Last edited:
When you compare Lisa (STPeach) to Kaitlyn (Amouranth), Kaitlyn can afford to scam her followers with her videos because she has what they call "fuck you money". Lisa's not as rich as Kaitlyn and comes off more as "working class"-equivalent. If the other comments in this thread are accurate, she's putting her hubby through college and also acting as the breadwinner right now while he's studying to become a nurse practitioner. She can and needs to make the bag by taking everything off NOW-ish. Having kids will strain the finances and that adds to the financial pressure to make enough money - which she can do by going properly nude.
Mah men doing sociological analysis on hoes right here. That's some type of shit that I find hilarious but appreciate nonetheless 🤣

Very presumptuous of you to think of me as a White Knight, I thought most White Knights were the type that defended their queen instead of shitting on and cutting up on her the way we do. You also need to be able to sense where there's sarcasm in certain things I say and sincerity in others. I wasn't referring to that "polite Canadian nature of hers" part in any seriousness. As it speaks to "small-dicked Asian husbands", that wasn't implying all Asian men have small dicks, just that there could be a trend of possibly Caucasian women marrying guys of Asian descent that have that problem if we have two streamers bitching about the size of their husbands' cocks. Those parts were in the spirit of humor and irony.

Also, you don't have to be a fan of my "essays", but projecting that you can't read much beyond a third-grade level isn't a badge of honor. Fap using the content threads, discuss in the discussion threads.
I just saw a video of Amouranth tho a couple of days ago where she was showing her dildos and there was this one particular 7" dildo of which she said her ex had the exact same size in length at least. Dunno if she was talking about the asian dude of someone else, or even if anything she says is remotely true, but I felt like writing this here.

I just saw a video of Amouranth tho a couple of days ago where she was showing her dildos and there was this one particular 7" dildo of which she said her ex had the exact same size in length at least. Dunno if she was talking about the asian dude of someone else, or even if anything she says is remotely true, but I felt like writing this here.
This comment belongs in the Amouranth discussion thread, let's keep the focus on Lisa here.

All i want is some wank materials but homies out here providing some master pimp hoe evaluations. lol
Hey man, it's a discussion thread and these discussions can be really interesting and fun if you're up for talking about a streamer who puts too much of her personal business out there for strangers like us to discuss.

Back
Top Bottom