EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

What do you guys think she was going to show if she kept posting?
there was definitely going to be more slips if she kept doing the livestreams. Her content was shifting to make out collabs, kink vids like the bdsm collab, more dirty talk, and just the the same ass spreading like most of her content. Someone asked her once about putting a butt plug in but she responded by saying give her time don’t pressure her, but never spoke of it again. Who knows where her content would’ve ended up, but my guess is more sexual collabs and extreme teasing

Sidney did B/G at the end but charged an assload and no one seems to have it. SAD!
Duuuude I had no idea she did anything even close to BG…hell I’ve never even seen a solo vid aside from her being topless or something. That’s some Holy Grail shit

there was definitely going to be more slips if she kept doing the livestreams. Her content was shifting to make out collabs, kink vids like the bdsm collab, more dirty talk, and just the the same ass spreading like most of her content. Someone asked her once about putting a butt plug in but she responded by saying give her time don’t pressure her, but never spoke of it again. Who knows where her content would’ve ended up, but my guess is more sexual collabs and extreme teasing
She probably would have done something really noteworthy with her hitachi. She's definitely into kinks and she often spoke up about this. I think she really should have embraced this instead of listening to what others would have thought.

She probably would have done something really noteworthy with her hitachi. She's definitely into kinks and she often spoke up about this. I think she really should have embraced this instead of listening to what others would have thought.
What kinks did she ever revealed?

Nothing. She was slowing down before her brother died. The big nip slip definitely rattled her so the love streams were slowing
Nah. Do you guys really believe that, that nip slip is accidental? She obviously did it on purpose and just make it look like an accident. A minute before that, someone was requesting to show her nips and she just responded that she feels shy about it and she just change the topic, but after that, you can notice that she is preparing a slip when she turned back.

Nothing. She was slowing down before her brother died. The big nip slip definitely rattled her so the love streams were slowing

Nah. Do you guys really believe that, that nip slip is accidental? She obviously did it on purpose and just make it look like an accident. A minute before that, someone was requesting to show her nips and she just responded that she feels shy about it and she just change the topic, but after that, you can notice that she is preparing a slip when she turned back.
Also she made a bondage thing before her bro died. You don't "slow down" and make a bondage thing.

Back
Top Bottom