EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Just checked her Instagram bio and she has believer in there. That must be recent because I haven’t seen that in there before.

How do you know that?
When he streamed on twitch I asked him what his salary was going to be once he started working and he said he’s starting on around 100K. For nurse practitioners in California that checked out too. Add on top he’s now even went back to school again so he’s probably going to end up making 200-400K a year by the time he’s 40 (Even more if he opens his own practice).

Truth is they only needed the money when her husband was just a nurse and also when he stopped working as a nurse to go back to school.

When he streamed on twitch I asked him what his salary was going to be once he started working and he said he’s starting on around 100K. For nurse practitioners in California that checked out too. Add on top he’s now even went back to school again so he’s probably going to end up making 200-400K a year by the time he’s 40 (Even more if he opens his own practice).

Truth is they only needed the money when her husband was just a nurse and also when he stopped working as a nurse to go back to school.
Good posts Perc Angle. Im not sure why people act like shes poor or the dudes a bum.

Plus she has two sponsors, Green Dragon and is a co-owner of CTRL, so that’s money there. There is her YouTube and that gets payment from watches. Finally she has been streaming on Twitch for a decade when it hits 2025, so that’s ten years worth of donations plus subscriptions. All that money collected has to be a lot. Not only that but things like investment too.

Wait, do American/Californian nurses make that much? That's insane. I used to live in Norway and Denmark, and they don't even get that.

Wait, do American/Californian nurses make that much? That's insane. I used to live in Norway and Denmark, and they don't even get that.
There's a lot of positions that are extremely lucrative in america (particularly in california) that pay way less in europe. Software engineers for example. Average software engineer salary in spain is 41k USD. Entry level for a california engineer is 75k USD. Average compensation for a senior engineer is 169kUSD. Its fucking crazy.

Back
Top Bottom