EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Yeah, something is going on because at first, I thought ( it had been over a year since I last saw her so maybe it wasn't as big as I remembered) but after looking at some old videos I had of Peach and then looking at https://simpcity.su/threads/stpeach.89926/post-5865839
Yeah, seen her from behind in a IG vid the other day and didn’t realise it was her until she turned around. The ass loss is just the result of the pregnancy. Her body is taking a lot of her fat right now to keep producing milk, which is making it harder to build any muscle/fat in her body not just her ass. She’ll have no problem getting back once her body stops working overtime to produce as much milk as possible

How are people surprised that she lost her ass when it basically only existed in the first place because of how much she worked out? Obviously she is going to lose her gains by not exercising for 8-9 months, not to mention pregnancy itself makes keeping fat/muscle harder regardless.

Fucken "injections" lmao.

It could be both I guess. But indeed you lose muscles quickly if you don't exercise and also the swelling / water / inflamation you have in muscles if you do it very frequently, optimally every day. We need some expert that's a judge in women's bikini / bodybuilding competition here.

It could be both I guess. But indeed you lose muscles quickly if you don't exercise and also the swelling / water / inflamation you have in muscles if you do it very frequently, optimally every day. We need some expert that's a judge in women's bikini / bodybuilding competition here.
We don't need an expert in anything to know that going from working out every day to not working out everyday + pregnancy will make you lose a lot of muscle built up from said exercise.

What did you guys want to see the most from her? I know she wasn’t going to get this far but I would have loved to see her bounce on a big dildo and cum for us while on stream.
The one stream when you saw the wetness through her panties...thats the shit to me that was insanely hot.

Just look at some of her early pics - she never had that much of an ass. It's 100% pure workout. And you could tell when she slapped it - it was very hard feeling, like more muscle than fat.
still im sure lots of women wished they had the genetics to grow a butt like STPeach.

Just look at some of her early pics - she never had that much of an ass. It's 100% pure workout. And you could tell when she slapped it - it was very hard feeling, like more muscle than fat.
It's also easier to tell because of how bad she is at twerking. When your ass is more muscle than fat it's naturally going to be harder to throw it back. But also she just has absolutely no rhythm herself whatsoever, which doesn't help either.

Last edited:
You’d be surprised. Sidneysky said she was done but when she had a kid she came back with a vengeance. Then of course she decided to pretend she never had an OF or did anything raunchy, but that period in between was her best shit to date (and apparently ever).
Sidney did B/G at the end but charged an assload and no one seems to have it. SAD!

Back
Top Bottom