EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

No, you don't get it. I've been following Lisa for over 10 years on all social media, so I have a good idea on how she thinks. This is just a cry for attention and she'll be back within the year and she'll finally post a nipple. It will be the happiest day in my life.
I know her from her stupid sexualized streams on twitch. When i saw the bullshit that she was deleting all her +18 socials , i already know she was just doing all that for attention. And seeing the post of today , to me is more evident. I mean cmon XD You was spreading your fking ass and literaly doing with other girls , then one day your life is a shit . God and friends wasnt there ? Bullshit to me . Time 3 montsh and she will be back , spreading her ass again and telling us she is restored now and her mental healt is really good. I hope no one will give her money , but i know this will not happen. People dont give a shit if a person do shits like this , expecially if is a girl. She is the worst type of person for me.

u can be the most simple minded, naive and plane stupid person.
there will always be the socialy incompetent losers that interpret vicious shit into everything. kinda sad.

hi i just know her now that she has gone from making content sadly, i will look into her fansly thread but... does she have anything of her nipples? i know she havent done anything explicit but maybe a nipple slip or a seethrought or wet t-shirt

hi i just know her now that she has gone from making content sadly, i will look into her fansly thread but... does she have anything of her nipples? i know she havent done anything explicit but maybe a nipple slip or a seethrought or wet t-shirt
She had almost a whole titty pop out from her bra on the livestream on 5th march. You'll probably find the clip of it after the livestream of the nipslip.

It's concerning that those who replied to me aren't socially aware enough to know I was being sarcastic.
It might have been ''sarcastic'', but what part about it was a lie?! We've seen it happen time and time again with these girls and she's still posting thirst-trap content. You really gotta not be "socially aware enough'' to EVER believe anything these E-chicks say or claim online.

Isn't this the third time she's had to tell or remind people she's "done"? What does she stand to gain by repeating this other than draining her sub counts?
It's almost as if she's trying to convince herself she's doing the right thing. And the "found god" bullshit is a clear indicator she's probably doing this more to appease others than to make herself feel better, because you can't just go from loving to spread your asshole on camera, to destroying your brand for no reason other than wanting to meet god, or whatever the fuck.

E152444A-416A-46B8-B678-7B8B74C97F0060e023d332dc835c.md.jpg CA9AA162-F7E5-4AF8-85EF-3DE939AA22DEf01427cdc78e8bce.jpgNew BDSM video dripping on this girls OF. Need someone to take the plunge of having to sub to STPeach’s ugly friends OF for the video. Just need her last kissing video with Alle Cakes to drop too
This is goofy. She's "retired" but she's got unreleased shit being put out via her former colleagues? Wonder how Lisa feels about that or if it's strictly business. It'll keep the hope alive for some that she's not truly done.

This is goofy. She's "retired" but she's got unreleased shit being put out via her former colleagues? Wonder how Lisa feels about that or if it's strictly business. It'll keep the hope alive for some that she's not truly done.
Someone asked her on twitch last week or so about the remaining bdsm content and Lisa said to go ask Sommer about it. The girl in the video is her irl friend so I take it she’s got no problem with her realising the rest. She’s not making money off it as content collabs tend to generally be they make different videos/pics for their own OF. She’s still a hoe and even god can’t change that

Someone asked her on twitch last week or so about the remaining bdsm content and Lisa said to go ask Sommer about it. The girl in the video is her irl friend so I take it she’s got no problem with her realising the rest. She’s not making money off it as content collabs tend to generally be they make different videos/pics for their own OF. She’s still a hoe and even god can’t change that
This is certainly a stretch, but one potential avenue of remaining win out there would be if she shot more explicit content with someone like Allecakes and they had an interim agreement regarding how much more would be part of a release such as a PPV. Now that Lisa's "retired" but the STPeach name does hold some value, we can only hope that someone like Alle snakes her and releases these hypothetical clips for $$$. Most of these collabs probably don't have contracts/legal agreements riding on the degree of explicitness, so I'd be curious if there's a goldmine somewhere someone might want to release that includes Lisa goods.

Back
Top Bottom