EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

"My mental health..", she literally became popular from being lewd, and doing OF was her biggest cash grab. She'll be back when she realizes her biggest source of income is gone, and that streaming isn't gonna cut it.
It is obvious what happened. Her bro dying made her go back home and spend time with family. While home, her family for sure chatted with her about her needing to quit, etc, probably making a shitty situation shittier. (I.e. bro just died but let's talk about me spreading asshole on the internet). She mentioned before her family was not approving of it, so im sure they used the time together to drive the point home. She won't be back, she enjoyed the cash it gave her (and she probably has a nice safety nest). It was always meant to be temporary.

The unfortunate thing is the timing. She def seemed she was liking it and her livestreams were great, and she probably would have continue for a couple more months. The bros death just sped it up.

No they are still up. She put in her bio the notice she is stopping. Probably going to wait a few days, rake in the last min tips, people buying shit, simp messages and then deactivate. Or she will keep it up but not post again.

They're both effectively gone. Her OF is deleted and her Fansly is inaccessible (set to only people she follows). Maybe once you sign the Fansly contract in virgin blood you can never leave, or something.

Ok then that's the end then. Oddly to put it on "private" but not really closing it 100%. :peepoShrug: I wonder if she will keep pulling the thirst trap streams and pictures..

I wouldn't say her streams are really that thirst trappy anymore either. She's dressing pretty conservative compared to how she used to, long pants, long dresses, standard tops any woman wears anywhere. By Californian girl standards she's basically a nun, I'm sure God approves.

I think she did a workout stream or something which might count (barely). Otherwise it's really not been sexy. Maybe if the simp money dries up a bit (if it even will).

it's not over gents. for the low low price of $100,000 you can get her to come back. crypto millionaires it's time to give back to the community. :pauseChampRev:

Last edited:
Has she deactivated her OF and Fansly accounts completely?

the onlyfans is gone but fansly is still there. if you never unsubscribe from an onlyfans account you'll continue to have access to it even if the creator deactivates it. you'll just be charged the sub fee every month. tiffany cappotelli closed her account in 2019 but as late as 2021 i would see "last seen yesterday" on her closed account.

I wouldn't say her streams are really that thirst trappy anymore either. She's dressing pretty conservative compared to how she used to, long pants, long dresses, standard tops any woman wears anywhere. By Californian girl standards she's basically a nun, I'm sure God approves.

I think she did a workout stream or something which might count (barely). Otherwise it's really not been sexy. Maybe if the simp money dries up a bit (if it even will).
she literally has a mirror behind her so people can see her ass as she streams lmao

please give it a year she will come back lol so many streamers pull that. specially the gamer ones
Didn't that girl belle delphine do the same thing? The wave of return wasn't as big because people forgot about her.

But point is she returned cause she missed that attention and feeling like a sexual object so many ladies claim to hate.

i don't understand why anyone would subscribe to anyone on twitch, but if people actually do, that seems to track with all the posts full of "she will turn into a whore during the next lunar eclipse and then come back... she has to come back, right? please come back... I've been so good, STPeach!"

don't you believe her when she spouts all that "i'm done" nonsense. Even though she hasn't posted anything in months and deleted her links and if that wasn't enough had to actually announce she's not doing it anymore. she will come back and make all your gamer girl feet dreams come true

and the streamers you give money to are your best friends. you're part of their community! they really care about you.
Look at belle delphine. She came back.

Same
Just watch her old vids, it's probably the same shit you would've gotten if she was still active.

Just watch her old vids, it's probably the same shit you would've gotten if she was still active. :MEGALUL:
Agree. How many videos does she have in total? Hundreds if not thousands. Watching one video at a time would take days to finish.

Or enjoy a video a day and have content for years. Basically there's loads of, albeit the same thing, content to choose from with her.

Back
Top Bottom