EXCLUSIVE OFFER - WATCH CAMSODA GIRLS LIVE FOR FREE!!! - CLICK HERE
  • We have blocked access to our website from TOR nodes and a datacenter in France (some VPN connections to the country might be faulty) due to abusive behaviour. If things quiet down - they'll be enabled again in a few days/weeks.
  • Bunkr are having some temporary issues with some videos showing cloudflare tos violations and are restricted.
    Please be patient while the issue is resolved and DONT ask for re-ups.

Simp Chat STPeach Retirement Party Simp Chat

Ikr! What in the actual fuck was that video?! I'm not a religious person, but god-damn did she desperately need God because who the fuck would make this?! Let alone a woman?! If I hadn't known any better, I would've assumed I stumbled upon some vid made by some serial killer who shot a vid moments before offing his victims. Both the people who would nut to this and these chicks SELLING this are pure mental illness casses.

Also, IMAGINE filming this shit. It really tells you something about the psychology of these chicks and how they lack any sort of respect for themselves and will do anything for money. :hahaa:
Wished it was anything since then we would have gotten nudes. The bondage video was strange especially since it was just about the idea of the power of implications along with them being bound.

Did she ever do full toppless or any naked content at all or just implied?
95% implied. The 5% actual nudity came in the form of seeing her bare ass with some regularity or the rare one or two areola slips (but never full nipple). She had a period where she displayed her pubes as seen in skimpy panties - sometimes a monster bush or a neat landing strip - but that's as far as it went.

95% implied. The 5% actual nudity came in the form of seeing her bare ass with some regularity or the rare one or two areola slips (but never full nipple). She had a period where she displayed her pubes as seen in skimpy panties - sometimes a monster bush or a neat landing strip - but that's as far as it went.

One full nipple slip on an onlyfans live stream

Is there a reason she hasn’t been posting on twitch?

she has depression , no idea :KEKW:
I think it's been said already that her revenue is already down since she announced she is "leaving" OnlyFans/Fansly.

It's too late for Lisa to put the worms back in the can. She created this online persona for herself and the imagery around it. Once you turn your back on that persona/ditch the imagery associated with it, a non-trivial percentage of your fans will do the same. If she's not satisfied with her Twitch streaming revenue since her "retirement", she should know full well why that is and that's something she probably should have thought of ahead of time instead of (maybe) being sad about it.

I think it's been said already that her revenue is already down since she announced she is "leaving" OnlyFans/Fansly.

It's too late for Lisa to put the worms back in the can. She created this online persona for herself and the imagery around it. Once you turn your back on that persona/ditch the imagery associated with it, a non-trivial percentage of your fans will do the same. If she's not satisfied with her Twitch streaming revenue since her "retirement", she should know full well why that is and that's something she probably should have thought of ahead of time instead of (maybe) being sad about it.
She gaslighted herself. When she came back and was all (I don't know about my OF etc) her mods were gifting crazy subs to help her I guess. She def didn't realize it was just temporary until she announced her return. Instead she announced her retirement, and so did her revenue stream. She probably thought her viewers care more about her than her ass, and that's where she was gaslighted and is now depressed that in fact, yes, your viewers and revenue was only due to your ass and not to your lack of personality lol

She gaslighted herself. When she came back and was all (I don't know about my OF etc) her mods were gifting crazy subs to help her I guess. She def didn't realize it was just temporary until she announced her return. Instead she announced her retirement, and so did her revenue stream. She probably thought her viewers care more about her than her ass, and that's where she was gaslighted and is now depressed that in fact, yes, your viewers and revenue was only due to your ass and not to your lack of personality lol
And honestly, I don't feel a single bit of sympathy if she hasn't realized that after having done this shit for how long now?! From the moment she started online, it has always been about her looks, sex appeal, body, and especially her ass. That's all she has ever sold herself on, and that's why what she's doing atm isn't working for her, as she has no ''normal'' to go back to.

But this just shows you how delusional they are and how they have no grasp on who their audience is or what they (aka men) want. Something you could also see with how she has made all these insanely short vids of her ass on OF/Fansly. I mean, does she really think dudes jerk off in 15 seconds? :LUL

Its probably for the best she just retires from the internet altogether. There will be no hypetrain for her and the subs/viewers will stay bottomed out. She's getting older (for Twitch) and the platform has expanded to where there are plenty of hot girls to choose from and some of them even have...personality!

Definitely find it funny though that she's only now realizing OF/Fansly route eliminated possibility to return to...whatever it was...she was doing before. Don't see a return in her future and probably more likely she tries to stay relevant on Twitter with random promos before fizzling out and fading into obscurity.

At least we have the booty teases and that one nip slip :peepoClap:

Last edited:
It’s crazy because watching her videos and live streams, she was really into it and even said how turned on she got thinking about guys jerking to her ass. I never see that many girls actually into it and admitting guys jerk to her.

On Twitch she basically was at 1k viewers even while do OF/Fansly. In a year she could easily be getting just a few hundred viewers and it wouldn’t surprise me. She has no other option but to keep streaming as I don’t see her getting a normal job, she’s too used to having money just thrown at her for her looks. She will come back with some teases at first but when she doesn’t get good money she will go back to full on thot mode.

It’s crazy because watching her videos and live streams, she was really into it and even said how turned on she got thinking about guys jerking to her ass. I never see that many girls actually into it and admitting guys jerk to her.

On Twitch she basically was at 1k viewers even while do OF/Fansly. In a year she could easily be getting just a few hundred viewers and it wouldn’t surprise me. She has no other option but to keep streaming as I don’t see her getting a normal job, she’s too used to having money just thrown at her for her looks. She will come back with some teases at first but when she doesn’t get good money she will go back to full on thot mode.

Trouble is...once they "find Jesus" they rarely return

86e3f8bb0408125579b23b1340abdde87830d02e45ae9e6aff01a8dfdace07e5_1.webp

Trouble is...once they "find Jesus" they rarely return

86e3f8bb0408125579b23b1340abdde87830d02e45ae9e6aff01a8dfdace07e5_1.webp
Rarely? Girls with no desire to return would not even continue with the same exhibitionist life on the internet. For me, she just returned to first step> being hot on Twitch. It's a matter of time... I know several hypocrites who, it took years, but they started selling their bodies online again. I only believe in this Lisa, when she stops showing her ass on Twitch... (well... I'm not a huge fan of her broadcasts. Maybe she's already stopped and I don't know...)

Rarely? Girls with no desire to return would not even continue with the same exhibitionist life on the internet. For me, she just returned to first step> being hot on Twitch. It's a matter of time... I know several hypocrites who, it took years, but they started selling their bodies online again. I only believe in this Lisa, when she stops showing her ass on Twitch... (well... I'm not a huge fan of her broadcasts. Maybe she's already stopped and I don't know...)
I agree with this, if she was really turned to Jesus, she wouldn't be taking the pics she used to do.

I agree with this, if she was really turned to Jesus, she wouldn't be taking the pics she used to do.
Slightly off-topic, but do we know any streamers/e-thots who legitimately held true to their word about going offline and staying offline or have 99.9% of them resumed some or most of their online activities? This will tell us if we've seen the last of Lisa and her online hustles.

Its probably for the best she just retires from the internet altogether. There will be no hypetrain for her and the subs/viewers will stay bottomed out. She's getting older (for Twitch) and the platform has expanded to where there are plenty of hot girls to choose from and some of them even have...personality!

Definitely find it funny though that she's only now realizing OF/Fansly route eliminated possibility to return to...whatever it was...she was doing before. Don't see a return in her future and probably more likely she tries to stay relevant on Twitter with random promos before fizzling out and fading into obscurity.

At least we have the booty teases and that one nip slip :peepoClap:

Pretty much all the biggest streamers on twitch right now are late 20s/early 30s so Im not sure why you think she specifically is getting too old for it. Hell, Valkyrae is 31. Im sure eventually the new blood will take over but it seems like the top people on twitch have just kind of stagnated. I'm not a fan of most of them so I wish this wasn't the case. It seems like a lot of younger content creators just prefer tiktok

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom