MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Sophie Mudd - Discussion Thread | Page 12 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Sophie Mudd - Discussion Thread

Tier 1 Sub
Mar 15, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
I think most people including me, though it would be her "sydney sweeney" moment, good acting or not, when that euphoria scene dropped if sydney had an onlyfans it would have exploded.
Same thing could have happened for sophia, though maybe she already makes enough bank as it is without the extra attention.

Scene for reference.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes

a lot of them also have 1 or a few REALLY wealthy guys who are getting the nude content we all desire and can afford to pay thousands for the photos and videos we want so bad

they will never share anywhere and love the fact that they pay so much to not only get that exclusive content but to keep them from showing to everyone else...

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

because there are several actresses who will wait for a "break" like a legit show on a real network to show them and hope that boosts their career... alexandra daddario, for instance, did this when she finally showed hers in true detective and she is an actual actress not an onlyfans model

icebreaker

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 12, 2022
It’s a good thing she didn’t get famous from that Idol show. That would’ve been a career ender already

jk121212

Tier 2 Sub
Sep 15, 2022

I never said it was NBC. I was responding to someone else's comment about networks not airing filmed episodes. But if you think HBO doesn't have other programming they can air in lieu of pulling something off the schedule then you have no idea how cable (or network) television programming works.

Chest Rockwell

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
That's wild, so it's just a re-edit of a previous PPV? And she's trying to deny she's not trying to scam anyone. What a joke. Especially if you'd purchased the other one in the past. They damn well know it's a scam, and they not only do it on purpose, they count on that tactic bringing in more money. I really don't understand how they can get away with such deceptive/false advertising...does OF not have to abide by the normal laws where this is an illegal practice? You should def be able to get your money back in these situations. I would love to see these girls start getting sued for this garbage. They won't hesitate to try to sue anyone sharing their content.

On another note, I'm glad her "break" on that dumpster fire show was nada, she deserves to be stuck in Only Scams hell for the rest of her "career" for all the crap she pulls scamming people.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

You can, on occasion, get a refund from onlyfans but it’s difficult. Must have proof of everything. So one would need to prove they purchased both the original video and the new trimmed down one as well.

Onlyfans is operated in the UK somewhere. They have very minimal customer support and the laws they must follow are probably European not American. I’d imagine it would be quite difficult and cost a substantial amount of money to take them to court.

Pizzasodafries

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 15, 2022
I didn't purchase the previous one since that one was leaked online. But she knew that everyone had seen previous one so she edited the time to be different. Disgusting practice. I was in a pool with a few people so wasn't 85 dollar hit but it's still ridiculous that she gets away with this shit.

PhilipIrvine

Bathwater Drinker
Sep 26, 2022

and therein lies another big problem with trying to sue onlyfans or get refunds

if any piece of content involved in the creators shady practice was not purchased from them directly by you and you try and prove/show onlyfans that you have it without the proof of purchase then suddenly you can be in trouble for possessing content you obtained outside of onlyfans/the creator

Reactions: Chest Rockwell

Chest Rockwell

Tier 2 Sub
Mar 14, 2022
Yea, it's fucked. I'm just surprised the legality of their scam isn't more of an issue. It's done on such a large scale, that there must be plenty of simps who have paid for duplicate content. I'm no lawyer, but I gotta imagine even if their laws are protecting them in the UK, CC companies must be tired of the charge back complaints - and would think at least they would issue more of a warning to OF.

I would love to start a company to take down OF. Consumers just want you to be upfront and honest. If I knew what I was getting for the $$ I'd be happy to pay. Have some pride in the quality of the content. A minute of grainy/filtered content for $50-$100 would have no place. Sign girls that comply. No false advertising. Provide some type of preview. I realize these models don't want to give away their stuff with long previews, but you should get an idea of what you're paying for. I have the editing/video/photography skills to do it, but no business sense to get something like that started.

Halallllll

Casual
Feb 12, 2023

Exactly! Simps will never learn man. She lives a millionaire lifestyle WITHOUT ever having to show ANYTHING.

So….why would she change what she is doing?? Everything is working fine for her! It’s you that has the problem.

If you give her a reduction in her lifestyle, a pay cut, oh she will get more risqué REAL quick

FictitiousSmurf

Bathwater Drinker
Mar 11, 2022

No. Who said that? Did it come from a reputable a source because if it is just some dude on the internet dude could be full of shit. 🤣 For example I have seen some people posting nude pics of what they claim were of Sophie Mudd but were clearly Tessa Fowler's body and after going through some old Tessa pics sure enough I was able to locate the ones they had. If we can get some of the pics we might be able to recognize them from other nude photos of models. Play us an old game of who do those tits belong to? 🤭

Sounds kinda suss but if it is true I am not sure why she would go nude without showing her face especially when she has been so against doing nudity and it is not like she is some huge celeb who can't be seen.