MEMORIAL DAY - JOIN BRAZZERS FOR FREE - CLICK HERE!
Simp Chat - Sophie Mudd - Discussion Thread | Page 24 | SimpCity Forums

Simp Chat Sophie Mudd - Discussion Thread

rollyo

Tier 2 Sub
Oct 22, 2022
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
A lot of guesses about "agencies" here are quite uneducated. A lot of guys don't seem to know the difference between a scripted mass message, a messaging template, and "a sweaty guy in Serbia", as I've seen put forth here.

You can get a feel for the authenticity of messaging by a few things.
The way they talk and when they respond are good indicators. You can have a pretty good idea of how a girl normally talks, how she uses speech and messaging online. If the OF messaging varies greatly from that, it's probably an assistant. Does she live in something like Los Angeles but promptly replies at weird hours when people there would normally be asleep. Are replies repetitive, non-specific, and robotic?

Last edited:

jim4runner

Casual
Apr 23, 2023
0fya082315al84db03fa9bf467e3.png
Please, Log in or Register to view quotes
To me it would make more sense if she had an agency responding to her DMs on her socials and also on OF but if the agency notices someone who purchases her content frequently on OF they pass that subscriber onto her so she can interact with them herself and thus they keep purchasing her content. That's what I would do If i was a hot chick with huge canons and a lot of subscribers,